Double standards & Hypocrisy in Sikhs

tschahal

Veer, I'd say its ok to use bahmanvaad, because fact is Brahmins are the ones who started this garbage system.

True Veerji that old Brahmins started it but we need to think today on how to encourage 5 crore Hindu Brahmins into Sikhi. Even Banda Singh Bahadur Ji had Bhardwaj ancestry. Sikh families that I know of who were previously Hindu Brahmins in the 20th century i know are made uncomfortable by the continual bahmanwaad talk.

The only problem is when we are quick to blame outsiders for all ills but refuse to look inside our homes for equally worse trouble makers. Same goes for heroes. Some are highlighted, others are neglected, and its all based on factors I mentioned earlier. That is all I was trying to point out. Forget about me being from the good people lol, but I am not asking here for any special treatment, I am asking only for equal treatment.

Agreed Veerji

Those who have kirpa of SatGuru jee will come to this Panth, no matter where they are born and as what. Others may be born in a family that calls itself Sikh but may never realize that blessing.

Absolutely right Veerji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

Guruji said that rehat maryada is important. But tell me is the rehat maryada followed in true manner.

Sikh girls::About more than 90% sikh girls these day go far hair styling,waxing,bleaching or other forms of hair styling and modification.....sikh parents also support this,it doesnt matter much as they need to cope with the society as they say.

As we always insist on boys for keeping sikhi saroop,,is this not apply to girls....many girls wants to marry clean shaven sikhs and they do ..

Those with sikhi saroop & some amritdhari sikhs::I also don't understand the concept of "Thatha & fixor" it almost costs Sikhs 2 hrs a day on an average. Now isn't it tampering with the natural form.

The Urban sikhs follow it who pretend to be "true sikh" wearing thatha fixor & then going to pub shub, mad behind cars , money & sex . "is this what is preached in Sikhism"

Now what is prime important ???

If you live your life as a true Sikh, this will have a huge impact on others too. Ye who without sin, cast the first stone.....