Mata Sahib Kaur Academy (London)

JSinghN

I herd the mata sahib kaur academy got shut down in east london ? after all the appeals and fund raising how can it shut down so soon, when a fairly large amount of money was raised by uk sangat, what is going on , is there any spokes person of the academy that is going to show us were the funds were used and give sangat transparency of the financial situation like a gurdwara that makes appeals should?

the academy was started by singhs from diff places of uk, and it was started to create unity , i was heavily involved in the seva, it was a great start, the kids etc everyone learnt so much, the place was bought for 1.3 million, but only a few singhs with the money got involved in financial side. tbh the singhs bit of more than they could chew, as mortgage repaymenst etc was depedent upon the money riased by the golak, the finacial pressures cuased split between the singhs , and it has been back and fourth he said that he said that etc, i tried to help slove it, but didnt get no where, and when i saw finacially this was not going to work, as in loans were not being paid back to people that money was barrowed from, i stepped out and stopped doing seva there, becuase i knew it was going to come to this, finaically it was too much of a burden and if the singhs had unity they would have closed it without being childish and bickering and just said to sangat that we all tried etc, i dont see why it got this far the disunity that is . the academy sevadarrs have made statements on their fb, they are down sizing , which should have been done a long time ago, .....the academy singhs have made statements about the reaons of shutting down and future plans, the owner and singhs doing the seva have fallen out, the singhs will blame the owner and the owner the singhs vice versa, but bank statements tell the truth, instead of making allegations, and playing back and fourth games, concerned sangat and singhs should set up a meeting and bring closure to any matters and everyone should move on and continue with what ever seva, otherwise rumours etc spread and people get tarnished, --- where there is money problems and punjabis their is polictics, -- singhs get excited when their is abit of unity and bite of more then they can chew, it is best to be realistic and set realistic aims when buying builidings ...... that was the mistake made by singhs involved.

the academy fb page ..............http://www.facebook.com/msksa.youths

the academy was started by singhs from diff places of uk, and it was started to create unity , i was heavily involved in the seva, it was a great start, the kids etc everyone learnt so much, the place was bought for 1.3 million, but only a few singhs with the money got involved in financial side. tbh the singhs bit of more than they could chew, as mortgage repaymenst etc was depedent upon the money riased by the golak, the finacial pressures cuased split between the singhs , and it has been back and fourth he said that he said that etc, i tried to help slove it, but didnt get no where, and when i saw finacially this was not going to work, as in loans were not being paid back to people that money was barrowed from, i stepped out and stopped doing seva there, becuase i knew it was going to come to this, finaically it was too much of a burden and if the singhs had unity they would have closed it without being childish and bickering and just said to sangat that we all tried etc, i dont see why it got this far the disunity that is . the academy sevadarrs have made statements on their fb, they are down sizing , which should have been done a long time ago, .....the academy singhs have made statements about the reaons of shutting down and future plans, the owner and singhs doing the seva have fallen out, the singhs will blame the owner and the owner the singhs vice versa, but bank statements tell the truth, instead of making allegations, and playing back and fourth games, concerned sangat and singhs should set up a meeting and bring closure to any matters and everyone should move on and continue with what ever seva, otherwise rumours etc spread and people get tarnished, --- where there is money problems and punjabis their is polictics, -- singhs get excited when their is abit of unity and bite of more then they can chew, it is best to be realistic and set realistic aims when buying builidings ...... that was the mistake made by singhs involved.

the academy fb page ..............http://www.facebook.com/msksa.youths

absolute madness

I just got this text on my phone: ****Mata Sahib Kaur Academy - Open meeting called by owners of the property at 7pm tuesday 29th january 2013 to preesent facts around the closure, debt, and running of the msk academy. all sangat who contributed to mska requested to to attend and find out truth. meeting at 8 oaks lane, newbury park, ilford, ig2 7pl.

this will be the best way and if any one who is concerned should turn up , if you dont you have no right to spread anything about anyone or make assumptions after this meeting, there should be no gossip or slander on any parts, end of the day it is not a good day that the gurdwara has been shut, but being over optimistic is like taking a massive risk and it back fired, everything was done for the sangat and run by the sangat .....many families got their lives changed from the academy. the academy sevadaars are still continuing their seva of parchaar etc so things are not going to stop, which is positive. however this needs to be put to closure once and for all, so the onwers, the sevadaars and the sangats minds are at peace about any speculations , and to bring a full stop to a chapter full of both postives for childern who gained something and negatives due to the disunity and infighting etc .......

intresting meeting , how suprisingly more people that broken promises were made to about the repayment of laons turned up lol , and expressed their griefs, the mangaement never turned up but the police did on their behalf, they were told that gangsters etc were going to be there to cuase trouble lol, there was kids and women and uncles there. Any way onwer presented his facts, and evidence. so many dirty polictics going on - typical punjab bs

If maharaj wanted to be there he would, no one can move maharaj, gurdwaras have burnt down, and still re opened, this is the first guru ghar in uk to shut down, when the sangat griefs, maharaj aint happy, too many broken promises - singhs shud live by their words, (im a karehati but im on about real singhs) it was sad to see it shut after helping making the academy from scrath , but this is what happens, when their is no unity and love amongst supposed brothers.

people r saying yesterday meeting was kangaroo court lol this is my last comemnt on the academy issue, for those that dont know who this is , im malkeet singh from east london aka killa sikh unit : i was heavily involved, and this is my verison of what happened :

kangaroo court lol that is bs, there was no judge there no lawyers, lets stop the penji penji talk,moe the owner, lives in slough he put his house down for two years in 2008 out of the goodness in his heart, he got the piss taken out of him with bs and broken promises , he was in the right and any man would have done the same if there house was on the line, it easy to type of stuff on the net, but why dont u sell ur house ? etc, he done nothing but good for the community and now everybody playing the blame game and wants to use him as a scapegoat for their mismanagement, end of the day all the loans were collected from sangat by management committee and they are responsible for the repayment! god knows the truth and the management team which is a one man band really - should do decent thing and put his hands up and take some blame, if he dont , it is pure ego. all i keep hear is this 5 singhs talk and lets have another meeting, there was 25 to 30 there yesterday, where ever 5 singhs r - guru ji said he is, (thats what is said in the academy khalsa club aint it) sandeep u can believe all the pakhand stories with no substance, the academy was managed wrong, thats not the onwers fualt as for keep ing it open no one else put their money where their mouth is, the owner might have to take the biggest, hit, plus the academy was stripped to a naked shell when management left, all that just for trying to build a place for parchaar in a town he dont live. waheguru knows the truth and god will will hold people for their deeds and accounts. End of ! no more commnets from me, i have made it clear where i stand, i dont trust the management, all ive seen from them is broken promises. and unpaid loans. Im not going to entertain this topic no more, ive made my stance on what i feel is the truth. the rest is up to the sangat and they can do what they do, i dont really care no more, got a life to live.

p.s the police where there from start to end sent by rupi lot - so he knew about meeting, there was many neutral people there, ! all games bro! u got to be pretty naive not to see through this, i aint saying rupi has pocketed money , i knw he aint like that! i can almost vouch for that , but it is just crap management and broken promises . not organised paper work etc, it was like a cowboy job in management - anyway no more comments from me, peace

so so sad so so sad - unbelievably sad especially for the Kids that were involved and looked forward to it on a daily basis.

Why are we so lost - may Maharaj help our souls and make us look deeper within,

Machete jeeo many thanks for clearing up your input. I was a contributor from down south monthly contributor aftter the acaddmey went on air on the sikh channel a year or so ago , thining our youth are top notch and have got this one straight. The academy was a backdrop for a lot of instable youth too and a great inspiration.Which Gurdwara has got this - what a shame- GREAT GREAT SHAME.