Canadian Desi Media on Meat Eating

That lady is pure Kala-Afghana/Darshan/Dhunda/Missionary/etc....

If anyone has been following this closely, they would know that.

These people are trouble makers. They keep on bringing up the most controversial topics on purpose to create divisions and fighting/arguements/hurt feelings, etc.

I can see from this thread that there are many Missionary supporters here. And when I call you out, you guys deny it, yet you guys are showing your true colours again and again.

Canadian media is infiltrated with these missionary/kala-afghana supporters and so-called "Sikh parcharaks". These people have been on most Canadian Punjabi media platforms/banquet halls/Gurdwara stages/tv shows/radio programs/ etc.

Oh yeah, and I see some people going against Baba Hari Singh, thanks for showing your true colours.

The missionaries have been against him for a few years now. The evidence is all over the place.

Han ji,

I was speaking from a Sikh point of view.

We don't cut our hair because god has given it as a gift to all humans. With the same logic, God has made humans meat eaters. We have canine teeth, meant for tearing flesh.

I am adding points from a scientific background, in addition to the points from Gurbani stated by the woman in the video.

So please inform us when was the last time you used your canines to eat an animal raw the way that every other animal on this planet uses there's? When was the last time you went out and caught our own food and then plucked and cooked it with your own hands?? You are deluded to think that humans are meant to eat animals. I request anyone with love in their heart to watch the way the goat butchered at Sri Hazoor Sahib cries before being meaninglessly slaughtered. Anyone that thinks that is an action of Compassionate person or someone with love in their heart needs their head tested... Just because its happening today doesn't mean that it was ordained by our Guru Sahiban's.

Whoever wants to eat meat let them eat it. Who doesn't let them eat it. All this does is cause issues and hatred between us. Once we are dead we will find out if meat is allowed or not.

That's the whole point. But then why are these people going around and bringing up the topic and preaching about it?

If you want to silence the people who are against meat....then you have to do/say the same thing to the people who are supporting meat.

This topic has been discussed/debated countless times from Guru Sahib's time all the way up to now.

If someone truly wants to know what GURMAT has to say about it, then they can do their research and they will find it. We have Rehatnamas, Hukamnamas Gurbani, Books/literature from the most respected and NON-CONTROVERSIAL individuals of the Panth. If someone truly wants to figure it out, they can. The rest is just trouble-making.

Why is Dhunda, Darshan, Jeonwala, Bibi Inderpal, etc, bringing the topic up again and again? Is it to get attention? Gain popularity? Get more money?

The fact is, that everything is peaceful for the most part until Kala-Afghana, Bhasaur, Darshan and other similar people/groups try and show that they are very knowledgeable "Professors".

Alcohol is a natural by-product of anaerobic fermentation. Chances are pretty good that you are consuming some alcohol when you eat dhaee (yogurt).

Sikhs are not supposed to drink alcohol because it alters your state of mind, and once again leaves no room in your consciousness for God.

Alcohol is not toxic in itself, but too much alcohol is.

Too much vitamin A can also be toxic, but it is not inherently a toxic substance.

May Maharaj's kirpa shine bright in to your blind eyes. I have seen so called Sikhs justify whatever their lust desires with one false explanation or another! However the fact remains that the irrefutable Gurbani is the only thing that matters and those with love in their heart and the Gurus word on their lips will know what is the truth and see the fake for what it is.