Ok or Not ?

Guest Guest

LuckySingh99,

Kindly accept my sincere apology for uploading your sister's pic.

Don't know whether she & her friends in the pics are God fearing but this should come as warning to all Gillette using females who pretend to be Khalsa.

Don't tarnish the image of Khalsa women by wearing Dastar, Khanda, Dumalla shasters if you can't stop doing Bujjar Kurehat.

You are role models for all the fakes in society, Not Panth Khalsa.

What will you do when Dharam Raaj holds you Accountable ?

Stop pretending and save yourself from accumulating Tons of Bad Karma.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

what a wasteman this Guest is firstly post using a username guru's didnt bring us up to be wimps/coward

secondly post your information so that penji and her brother/brothers can show you what a real sikh is like after a few juthiya im pretty sure youll stop trolling forums trying to judge people

what a wasteman this Guest is firstly post using a username guru's didnt bring us up to be wimps/coward

secondly post your information so that penji and her brother/brothers can show you what a real sikh is like after a few juthiya im pretty sure youll stop trolling forums trying to judge people

Have Not Heard The Word Wasteman In Ages :p

Lucky didn't actually mean that was his sister lol.

I'm glad someone understood what I meant !!

Every singhni whether married or unmarried is your sister besides the one you get married to.

My comment was to the one who referred to her as a beautiful 'woman', if he'd said 'penji' or sister, then I wouldn't have responded. !