Ok or Not ?

Guest Guest

I thought that right handed people use it with the left and use the tihilli with the right !

Or do I use it backwards ??

There is nothing wrong with the picture.

If you don't expect to see an amritdhari playing a dholin public, then you probably get shocked if you see an amritdhari in a convertible as well ???

I thought that right handed people use it with the left and use the tihilli with the right !

Or do I use it backwards ??

There is nothing wrong with the picture.

If you don't expect to see an amritdhari playing a dholin public, then you probably get shocked if you see an amritdhari in a convertible as well ???

Was just making a point that there is nothing wrong with the picture mostly. :p I personally was naturally inclined to use the tilli in my right and dagga on my left, but my ustad from India said that was wrong lol. After I got used to it I think it's better to use the dagga on your dominant hand.

Was just making a point that there is nothing wrong with the picture mostly. :p I personally was naturally inclined to use the tilli in my right and dagga on my left, but my ustad from India said that was wrong lol. After I got used to it I think it's better to use the dagga on your dominant hand.

Yeh, I too remember being told to hold it the other way.

But I just assumed that the teacher was left handed.

Somehow, I just switched back to using dagga in the left and using dominant right hand for thilli.

It's funny, because I've never asked or payed attention !!

I may start asking a few now and see what dominant hand they are!