Ok or Not ?

Guest Guest

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am amritdhari and these are my real feelings. If a bibi can do everything a Singh does why not play a Dhol for gatka ? Don't mix backward punjabi thinking about what type of people should play a D

What's the question? What are you referring to because I don't see anything wrong in that picture? The only thing that is questionable is that she is using the dagga with her left hand instead of the

According to sri sarbloh granth- sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj Here is the definition of khalsa: Atam Ras Jeh Janye So Hi Khalas Dev, Prabh Meh Moh Meh Taas Meh Ranchak Nahin Bhed || (Sri Sarbl

I thought that right handed people use it with the left and use the tihilli with the right !

Or do I use it backwards ??

There is nothing wrong with the picture.

If you don't expect to see an amritdhari playing a dholin public, then you probably get shocked if you see an amritdhari in a convertible as well ???

I thought that right handed people use it with the left and use the tihilli with the right !

Or do I use it backwards ??

There is nothing wrong with the picture.

If you don't expect to see an amritdhari playing a dholin public, then you probably get shocked if you see an amritdhari in a convertible as well ???

Was just making a point that there is nothing wrong with the picture mostly. :p I personally was naturally inclined to use the tilli in my right and dagga on my left, but my ustad from India said that was wrong lol. After I got used to it I think it's better to use the dagga on your dominant hand.

Was just making a point that there is nothing wrong with the picture mostly. :p I personally was naturally inclined to use the tilli in my right and dagga on my left, but my ustad from India said that was wrong lol. After I got used to it I think it's better to use the dagga on your dominant hand.

Yeh, I too remember being told to hold it the other way.

But I just assumed that the teacher was left handed.

Somehow, I just switched back to using dagga in the left and using dominant right hand for thilli.

It's funny, because I've never asked or payed attention !!

I may start asking a few now and see what dominant hand they are!