Is there GOD?

Guest Human

Did you bother explaining when I asked you a question? Now that we know the intentions behind your questions, you want an explanation? Good one!

Whats with the aggression,I asked a simple question "whats with the look?"

Go on why dont you explain?

Not all Hindus kept a beard and hair. Only sadhus and sants did. Normal people didn't. That's why you had kasais or barbars. The reason hair was kept is for a seperate identity so Sikhs could never hide in a crowd. So they could never shy away from their duty, and so people could recognise and Sikh and ask for help. Also hair helps with spirituality. When doing simran or meditation you will reach a stage where your hairs will vibrate with simran or rom simran. The rules given to us by the guru's is to reach this state of a sant.

Daily rehat is like a routine, to reach a higher level of spirituality.

It's similar to how a bodybuilder uses a routine to achieve results.

Repetition makes perfect.

OK, but why are you trying to reach this higher level of spirituality? What will it achieve?

Denying GOD means choosing to live in the illusion. Acceptance is for those who choose now for the illusion to end. GOD or consciousness divides itself into infinite number of pieces--so that each piece of itself can look back at itself and behold the wonder.

We are Not body-not mind-not even individual soul-merge into universal soul(GOD)----emerge out of regain your personality(ego based self)--- Now You plan your journey back in the spiritual plane with the new perspective gained from mergence. It's a circle unity and separation. It is localized god (you) looking back at itself knowledge and experience. Going back and forth.

Gurbani and NAAM simran is vibration of the highest order. Sikhs by reading gurbani and Naam Simran can lift their vibration and change matter from dense to lighter. Hence take the short path rather than long route back to see the illusion of the world for what is it an illusion. To know GOD you have to be out of your mind. Since we are creatures of mind in this physical world all this discussion happens. As for Sikh identity I think we are beautiful and don't need a certificate from anyone. Sikh Rehat is a discipline of a saint soldier which make him a perfect candidate to embark on a focused journey to consciously merge into maker while living.

Whats with the aggression,I asked a simple question "whats with the look?"

Go on why dont you explain?

No, I am not going to explain. Lets see how much more you can question, then we'll see if there is anything to explain. First you question existence of God, then Rehit Maryada and appearance (5 Ks?). What is next? Amrit? Dasam Granth. Go on, we are waiting and watching. And you're not the first one on here with these type of questions.

No, I am not going to explain. Lets see how much more you can question, then we'll see if there is anything to explain. First you question existence of God, then Rehit Maryada and appearance (5 Ks?). What is next? Amrit? Dasam Granth. Go on, we are waiting and watching. And you're not the first one on here with these type of questions.

Shhhhhhh Mehtab.... control anger .... gussa ni :nono:

Who said so?

ਪੰਨਾ 941

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.

ਪੰਨਾ 941

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.

ChuckSinghNorris, on 31 Jan 2013 - 22:39, said:snapback.png

Also hair helps with spirituality. When doing simran or meditation you will reach a stage where your hairs will vibrate with simran or rom simran. The rules given to us by the guru's is to reach this state of a sant.

they are two different things.