Is there GOD?

Guest Human

No, not gussaa. Don't worry. Just refusing to give answers when I didn't get them earlier, and clarifying that the intentions are no more hidden.

No probs.

Denying GOD means choosing to live in the illusion. Acceptance is for those who choose now for the illusion to end. GOD or consciousness divides itself into infinite number of pieces--so that each piece of itself can look back at itself and behold the wonder.

We are Not body-not mind-not even individual soul-merge into universal soul(GOD)----emerge out of regain your personality(ego based self)--- Now You plan your journey back in the spiritual plane with the new perspective gained from mergence. It's a circle unity and separation. It is localized god (you) looking back at itself knowledge and experience. Going back and forth.

Gurbani and NAAM simran is vibration of the highest order. Sikhs by reading gurbani and Naam Simran can lift their vibration and change matter from dense to lighter. Hence take the short path rather than long route back to see the illusion of the world for what is it an illusion. To know GOD you have to be out of your mind. Since we are creatures of mind in this physical world all this discussion happens. As for Sikh identity I think we are beautiful and don't need a certificate from anyone. Sikh Rehat is a discipline of a saint soldier which make him a perfect candidate to embark on a focused journey to consciously merge into maker while living.

You choose to believe the world you live in is a illusion. Is it not deluded, something you have not seen to be real.

Answer: How you take gurbani in your life and what you understand, that will be your achievement.

Ok, so you will use the holy text to improve your life, that makes sense. But why would you want take advise from teaching which were written 100's of years ago?

Things have changed the world has changed.

_Human_ you have every reason to ask if there is a God, i disagree with 99% of the people in here,

im perhaps not making many friends, it’s just for me your either right or your wrong, when it comes to Sikhism.

The virus within our Minds and our Sikhs is of interpretation, most will not agree as they have grown up with this mental reasoning,

those who do know that when it comes to the cracks of it, our personal feelings dont mean squat when it comes to truth,

“The universe doesn't owe us condolence or consolation; it doesn't owe us a nice warm feeling inside” -Richard Dawkins,

many people believe in the notion of God because it gives them comfort and peace(this is not wrong if you come to this

conclusion through reasoning, and not pure assertion)

The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.” -Christopher Hitchens,

To those who assert that there is a God full stop, with no explanation, I say have never really cared

enough to study Sikhism for hours or days for an answer or carefully taken in written or Audios of Gurmukhs.

Asserting there is a Fire Monster, one cannot prove there isn’t one, so by your logic there must be one, how foolish does this sound,

insert any other old Greek god Myth, Zeus exists you can’t prove he doesn’t so he must.

“When considering the truth of a proposition,one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one isn't.

Religion is one area of our lives wherepeople imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.”- Sam Harris, author and Neurologist

“People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next.” -Sam Harris,

Knowing something with one’s heart should not be a way of reasoning; one should look at all the information,

evidence, facts or theory in front of us, and do our best to decipher it, through our own mental capacity and peer discussion,

all Im asking is people to spend 20 mins of their life a day, and think about the things they believe and why, and come to a rational conclusion.

For the question if there is a 1 creator, I say it with great awe and bewilderment that the answer is Yes