Is there GOD?

Guest Human

There are different definitions of the same God. And I am sure this is explained in the beginning of the topic under Sant Mani Singh ji. All religions lead to the same destination but with different approaches. All are correct

Jang, you state that all religions are correct. that throws up some interesting questions:

1. does that apply to scientology? it is a religion

2. does it apply to mormonism?

if all religions are correct would it be ok to pick 7 of them (judaism, hinduism, christianity, islam, sikhism, buddhism, scientology) and then adhere to them one day of the week?

the bit i would find most difficult would be removing and reinstating my 4skin twice weekly.

Jang Ji, many people on this site will dispute, rather vehemently, the bit where you said all paths lead to God, and therefore all paths are correct.

well everyone is entitled to their opinion. some may agree with him.

what is your view ?

thanks

Guest Kluivert

Jang, you state that all religions are correct. that throws up some interesting questions:

1. does that apply to scientology? it is a religion

2. does it apply to mormonism?

if all religions are correct would it be ok to pick 7 of them (judaism, hinduism, christianity, islam, sikhism, buddhism, scientology) and then adhere to them one day of the week?

the bit i would find most difficult would be removing and reinstating my 4skin twice weekly.

Well Geo, the conclusion I get from all regions, its blind leading the blind.

Jang Ji, many people on this site will dispute, rather vehemently, the bit where you said all paths lead to God, and therefore all paths are correct.

Well they should cause you cant be more wrong, there are so many implications to what he is saying that he doesnt even understand them himself, so I'll do my best to layout what they are, not to fully explain just put out there enough information that it will allow them to think about the implications to what he is saying..

1. Satguru has said without naam all considered thieves, what is naam, can you tell me where naam is written in within the Bible and koraan

2. We are told by guru shaib that we are to pass punj that in to Sun mandal while alive, can he explain what sun mandal is also what are the signs of the punj thaht which the mind passes through

3. Naam can only be given by Sat Guru, is he implying that Jesus is Sat Guru and Mohammed?

4. Christian doctrine dictates the 2nd coming of Jesus where all will be judged does this mean everyone including sikhs, where does it say this with Gur Bani ( i really wana hear this one)

5. Within the koran it speaks of Mohammed flying to Heaven on a winged horse, Gurbani states Sachkhand is Nirgun, so explain how Mohammed took a horse to heaven.

Guest Kluivert

Well they should cause you cant be more wrong, there are so many implications to what he is saying that he doesnt even understand them himself, so I'll do my best to layout what they are, not to fully explain just put out there enough information that it will allow them to think about the implications to what he is saying..

1. Satguru has said without naam all considered thieves, what is naam, can you tell me where naam is written in within the Bible and koraan

2. We are told by guru shaib that we are to pass punj that in to Sun mandal while alive, can he explain what sun mandal is also what are the signs of the punj thaht which the mind passes through

3. Naam can only be given by Sat Guru, is he implying that Jesus is Sat Guru and Mohammed?

4. Christian doctrine dictates the 2nd coming of Jesus where all will be judged does this mean everyone including sikhs, where does it say this with Gur Bani ( i really wana hear this one)

5. Within the koran it speaks of Mohammed flying to Heaven on a winged horse, Gurbani states Sachkhand is Nirgun, so explain how Mohammed took a horse to heaven.

Do you believe Guru Granth and Sikhism is the only way for a Human being to achieve enlightenment?

Well Geo, the conclusion I get from all regions, its blind leading the blind.

the conclusion i get is that if religions were not taught to children, most of them would not choose religion when older.

the other conclusions i make are that most people believe their religion is the correct one and others are wrong - therefore the majority of religious believers are wrong according to athiests and members of every other religion. i find that part very delusional, especially of the smaller religions like sikhism and judaism, such tiny numbers of people who believe that only they are correct.

no one worships zeus or thor or Ra or apollo anymore so that must mean those gods were false even though people believed they were real but now we are supposed to believe that one or more of these current gods are real, a thousand years from now who will believe in these current gods? probably none

My view is..... someone in my position doesn't have the luxury of asking 'why'. I just 'do'. Whether it's right or wrong I'll leave it to others to judge.

fair enough - thanks for your reply.

the conclusion i get is that if religions were not taught to children, most of them would not choose religion when older.

the other conclusions i make are that most people believe their religion is the correct one and others are wrong - therefore the majority of religious believers are wrong according to athiests and members of every other religion. i find that part very delusional, especially of the smaller religions like sikhism and judaism, such tiny numbers of people who believe that only they are correct.

no one worships zeus or thor or Ra or apollo anymore so that must mean those gods were false even though people believed they were real but now we are supposed to believe that one or more of these current gods are real, a thousand years from now who will believe in these current gods? probably none

fair enough - thanks for your reply.

Well tbh im a big follower of the atheist movement, i have unspoken and indescribable respect and love for people like Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens Dan Dannet, Richard dawkins, who speak up for reason and the scientific method, you on the other hand i wouldn’t call i quote "most logically thinking person that i know of" due to the statements i made, which were not answered due to i think, not wanting to give it anytime, because you are stuck in your way of thinking.