Image of 52 hukams of 10th Patshah Guru Gobind Singh?

garch

Ok :( :( he will not reply.. he is too busy... nowadays......

Singh in rehatnamas and 52 hukams are used for combined both male and female

like in school level when we used to study in sst "man is a social animal" that used to mean combined male and female in other words it doesn't used to mean women are antisocial animals :biggrin2:

ask guru gobind singh ji

hey bro remember dashmesh pitaji is our father treat him with respect and have some fear in mind for them :nono:

like in school level when we used to study in sst "man is a social animal" that used to mean combined male and female in other words it doesn't used to mean women are antisocial animal :biggrin2:

Thanks Dear.... Gotcha :D

Ok :( :( he will not reply.. he is too busy... nowadays......

are you taking the piss

do ardas

like in school level when we used to study in sst "man is a social animal" that used to mean combined male and female in other words it doesn't used to mean women are antisocial animals :biggrin2:

hey bro remember dashmesh pitaji is our father treat him with respect and have some fear in mind for them :nono:

what did i say out of disrespect i said ask guru gobind singh ji if she doesnt know how to do that which is do ardas hukamnama well then ...................

are you taking the piss

do ardas

what did i say out of disrespect i said ask guru gobind singh ji if she doesnt know how to do that which is do ardas hukamnama well then ...................

JasdeepSingh answered my question which was better in way then ur reply..... :D

I cant question my father in this case..... but i can question my brother n sister .... i was doind dat :D WJKK WJkF :D