Harbhajan Singh- Ek Suneha

HKaur16

Just because you are a gursikh and he isn't, doesn't mean he has a dirty mouth. Who are we to judge someone else? Only Guru Ji can judge others. Who knows maybe we have loads of more avgun than someone else. Let Dharam Raj do the job not us.

Who is Harbhajan Singh to judge someone else? Why does he have a holier than thou attitude? Who knows maybe Harbhajan Singh has more avgun than those he is judging.

The brain works in funny ways. Those we praise, we forget to think is he judging? Posters throw the word judging around in every sentence when they don't agree with someone, just like the word taliban. Don't attack the messenger :biggrin2:

Who is Harbhajan Singh to judge someone else? Why does he have a holier than thou attitude? Who knows maybe Harbhajan Singh has more avgun than those he is judging.

The brain works in funny ways. Those we praise, we forget to think is he judging? Posters throw the word judging around in every sentence when they don't agree with someone, just like the word taliban. Don't attack the messenger :biggrin2:

Well he is criticizing the fact that so many Punjabi singers demean women and the Punjabi language. Isn't that what we all try to criticize anyways? So why criticize someone that agrees with us? Doesn't make sense lol.

A message is a message and considering the fan following he has I think its a good step.

However I do agree with the fact that he should have tied a pagg. :biggrin2:

1. Well he is criticizing the fact that so many Punjabi singers demean women and the Punjabi language. Isn't that what we all try to criticize anyways?

2.So why criticize someone that agrees with us? Doesn't make sense lol.

1. So you see it as Harbhajan Singh is "criticizing" punjabi singers. The poster jasdeepsingh2k125 in return is "criticizing" the person who started the "criticizing". The fact is that you liked it when Harbhajan Singh passed judgement on punjabi singers. But didn't appreciate it when another passed judgement on Harbhajan Singh. Maybe the poster jasdeepsingh2k125 values and holds to a higher form of truth than the former. By the way , criticizing still involves making judgements.

2. Have you not seen punjabi singers videos on Sikhi that "agree with us" just like Harbhajan Singh "agrees with us"?

What doesn't make sense is the over use of the word judgement. Not to pick on you, but over the years of being here on sikh sangat, I have seen you use this word when you don't agree with someone. It seems like an easy exit, but a conscious person would know that this word just puts me in the hot seat.

Whatever you consider to be the truth is for you to know and analyze. However when another comes along and values a higher truth (don't just speak the truth be the truth), I would appreciate it that you don't have a knee j*rk reaction and throw the word judgemental out.

and he is not abt sikhism in this video..........he pledge to save punjab and punjabiat .......its culture...........

not sikhi in particular...........

He starts the video off by mentioning Satguru and Satguru's beloved Sikhs. If hes not about Sikhi, then hes miss using Sikhi to his own ends.

Harbhajan Singh is criticizing something that effects the whole society. Jasdeepsingh2k125 is criticizing an individual which honestly doesn't impact our roots or culture.

It is not about whether you agree with the person's opinion. The point here is that Harbhajan Singh started the judgemental remarks. Another came and called him out on it. Instead of agree that yes Harbhajan Singh is also judging others. You choose to pick on the member for doing the same thing Harbhajan Singh did.

You are having a hard time looking at this from a clear objective point of view. The impact is not what you referred to as judgemental. The remark its self is what you called judgemental without thinking that Harbhajan Singh started it.

The reason why I am pushing this is because many people don't understand that everyone makes judgemental calls and only Satguru can say I made an absolute statement. Everything else is judgemental. Obviously Harbhajan Singh is not making an absolute remark here. Its his judgement and nothing more. When the law is set, it also is based on judgemental statements or views a certain group of people hold and they choose to govern that part of the world in their own way.

You would not walk into a traffic hearing and tell the judge, you're being judgemental........you got this holier than thou attitude.

I don't know which culture you are referring too, but I hopes its Khalsa because Punjabi culture has been around long before Satguru came in the form of Nanak. Punjabi culture does not equal Sikhi or Khalsa and neither does 3H0 mix christain beliefs with western american beliefs equal to be Sikhi. What Harbhajan Singh does surely effect the Khalsa culture. Somebody could come along and say he's a Khalsa and then somebody can come along and say hes a punjabi Khalsa. The impact is there as everything in this world makes an impact on something else.

Harbhajan Singh does make good remarks, but then again he is judging others. Do you see the difference now?

Overall the point here is, that you need to learn that I can go on every post of your's and write up a counter arguement where you will be rightfully accused of judging another. Stop being the judging police with a Punjab police uniform on. :biggrin2:

i think harbhajan didnt start anything...... he is trying to stop vulgarity ........

but then i guess who the hell is anybody n i mean anybody to criticize ....yo yo honey singh.......... isn't it being judgemental......

so let dem do wat dey r doing......and close this topic.