13Mirch

I recently did this documentary (15 min.)with my local Gurudwara Bhai on the Kirpan. Bhai Saab is going back after next week. Unfortunately I wasn't able to burn the film to disc and sent myself an email of it to upload it on Youtube. The problem is that the media player says "format not supported." Whenever I try playing it on my laptop and youtube also says a similar thing. How do I change the format for free?

VLC is probably the best media player available: http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html?tag=mncol;1

that link is a safe place to download it from if your concerned about virus's and what not.

Not trying to play a video but upload it to Youtube. Youtbe says that the format has to be changed. Is there something which will convert/change the video format?

if you want to play it you can do so with players like kmp or vlc which r available on filehippo.com for free and if u want vid converter then u can pm me and i will send it to u

Yeah thats what I need. I think. Need to convert it so it can be uploaded on youtube. Specifically the video format.

Not trying to play a video but upload it to Youtube. Youtbe says that the format has to be changed. Is there something which will convert/change the video format?

Yeah thats what I need. I think. Need to convert it so it can be uploaded on youtube. Specifically the video format.

Right click the file, properties and tell me what format the video file is in so we know what we need to convert it from.

it will be something like these: .mp3 .mkv .mp4 .mov