Aloe vera

SeekingTheLight

Do you use it as you would a moisturiser?

Actually i am having Aloe Vera plant at my home... ihave used raw aloe vera... rather then aleovera products....

Once i have used aloe vera gel.... but as i m having oily skin... the gel was lil sticky so i had stop using it further but if u r having dry or normal skin its products are good to be used.... for oily skin... its better to use raw aloe vera...

Actually i am having Aloe Vera plant at my home... ihave used raw aloe vera... rather then aleovera products....

Once i have used aloe vera gel.... but as i m having oily skin... the gel was lil sticky so i had stop using it further but if u r having dry or normal skin its products are good to be used.... for oily skin... its better to use raw aloe vera...

I have oily skin occasionally, not all the time. Nor do I have acne.. do you still recommend it?

I have oily skin occasionally, not all the time. Nor do I have acne.. do you still recommend it?

Well...!! its good to use it... do one thing,,, use the gel.... apply the gel all over ur face ... then take a wet towel.. lil wet... just place that towel on ur face..its like the way girls clear their face after applying makeup :p in the same way halke haath naal face nu punj lo..... ur skin will remain fresh for long time,.,, n will nt get much oil on face.... try once...

baki the aloe vera products are not harmful to use.. they are good... just use branded products..

Well...!! its good to use it... do one thing,,, use the gel.... apply the gel all over ur face ... then take a wet towel.. lil wet... just place that towel on ur face..its like the way girls clear their face after applying makeup :p in the same way halke haath naal face nu punj lo..... ur skin will remain fresh for long time,.,, n will nt get much oil on face.... try once...

baki the aloe vera products are not harmful to use.. they are good... just use branded products..

Thanks Bhenji.. are you a dermatologist? lol

Lol. . . the disappointment :blush2:

You seem to know some good tips

Anything for getting rid of black heads?

for black heads.. . desi elaaj.. is use basan,... with curd or milk... like scruber... or apply multani mitti....

or u can go for VLCC product or clean n clear face wash.. these also helps