Aloe vera

SeekingTheLight

Anything for getting rid of black heads?

after washing your face with warm water as it opens the pores .....once a week or two..try to squeeze them with both index fingers and get them out ..(make sure your skin is soft before doing that....they'll come out easily on soft skin)....after you are done, wash your face with cold water....this will close the pores.... don't be too hard on your skin.....this helps a lot....optional...then apply some face pack ......always wash face with cold water at the end......

...you can use nose strips.....and like "Gurpreet14" ji advised on besan ....always best.....

there are so many home-made remedies on you-tube as well.......don't pick the harmful ones....

I love some hello vera on my face

I love the smell of aloe vera in the morning.

BTW, that's not me spouting gundh, it's a play on a well-known quote from a movie called 'Apocalypse Now' where an army officer says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning". Best to clarify else someone thinks I've lost my mind! :biggrin2:

BTW, that's not me spouting gundh, it's a play on a well-known quote from a movie called 'Apocalypse Now' where an army officer says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning". Best to clarify else someone thinks I've lost my mind! :biggrin2:

haha

That movie was great.I loved the end when the song "the end" by the doors played.That was my favourite part :)

I love the smell of aloe vera in the morning

If you say so :p

I have oily skin occasionally, not all the time. Nor do I have acne.. do you still recommend it?

You have 'combination skin'

Which is oily patches in areas and this is very common with punjabis!

Your best bet is to first use a cleanser/toner with cotton wool after you have washed.

This will remove all debris and residue from the surface.

Then you can apply aloe vera gel in a purer form, either gel or liquid.

It is a ver good natural product, but for acne it only suits some people !

• 4 weeks later...