Sign in to follow this  
Singhballer

The Condemned - A film by Deep Hundal

A great movie, I loved it and shared it, even more poignant when I learnt it was based on KPS Gill. But I do think that overall, KPS Gill has a fat bank balance and a cushy life planned for himself in India. Him and all the other <banned word filter activated> of 1984 and since. Hoping for regret from them after they benefitted in every way from sucking the blood of our panth is a waste, they need delivering to Gurus darbar.

• Like 1

This film was disturbing. Sadly, it was Sikhs(Punjab Police) who did this to fellow Sikhs.

Its the power trip that makes some follow commands that they would never do if it wasn't for the person in higher authority demanding they follow through with the orders. A few test have been done to show that humans who are very moral and ethical people would break under the pressure and do unbelievable things to other humans. I don't think this was the case with KPS Gill as he was and is just a heartless human being. But it can be true with some of the officers that were commanded to kill, burn, and/or torture innocent Sikhs.

Its the power trip that makes some follow commands that they would never do if it wasn't for the person in higher authority demanding they follow through with the orders. A few test have been done to show that humans who are very moral and ethical people would break under the pressure and do unbelievable things to other humans. I don't think this was the case with KPS Gill as he was and is just a heartless human being. But it can be true with some of the officers that were commanded to kill, burn, and/or torture innocent Sikhs.

Sometimes when the enemy wants to kill another people, they hire traitors from that very same community. Those hired traitors end up even more ruthless than their masters. Sikh in the Punjab police during the days of militancy were such hired traitors. Even during operation blue star, it was Brar's(the biggest Sikh traitor of the 20th century) decision to bring in the tanks against he Singhs because he knew the Indian army could never beat Sant Jee on equal ground. In the war between Punjab police and militants, it was Sikhs who died in both sides. It is easier to win a war if your people are united, but it is hard to win when your own brothers are ready to become traitors for the GOI.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I understand neither side is our friend .  But islam as of now stands approx 15% of india . It isn't that much either. And considering the average peace-loving hindu who has rarely pelted a stone at a dog are "woke" now and share posts on facebook regarding islamic conspiracies itself shows how awake they're to the ugly realities of islam, and reestablishment of a hindu state by dissing the "secularism" which they now consider anti-hindu. In such scheme of things, why shouldn't Sikhs silently support Islam. I say silently because letting hindus chronically that sikhs lean towards muslims isn't in the best interest of sikhs either. Some feelings should be obscured from visibility 
    • t’s also a bum stuff now, face the reality;  because in Punjab all those little female foetuses have been taken good care of before they see or saw the bright sun light.   Shocking, shocking, shocking, shocking ......    They hate female babies.  Men have no choice but to do what they have to do, directly or indirectly. stealthy or openly!  It’s a stealth technology that is operating there, everything under the carpet, collecting dust as well as different types bacteria since god knows when. No point in beating about the bush.    Face the facts.
    • Years ago, old job there was a Punjabi lady She had 2 daughters both in teen then like 13 14, but the elder wanted to straighten her hair and became obsessive makeup hair etc, one incident the mum got angry and told her to stop your damaging hair and took straighteners away. Anyway its blew up to point where police socials workers was called, they accused mum being abusive etc..the parents separated, She was told leave, no contact with kids, etc..the father took girls side..the mum went serious depression, she was off work for some time, became ill etc...recently now they're in 20's mature now they apologized to mum and patched it up. Now they living together. But it went on for years and years.   
    • Good AIDS, then. As long as it's not Bad AIDS from bum stuff.
    • I disagree. Allowing a fire to spread so that it destroys one of your deadliest enemies may seem like a good idea in the short-term, but never forget that the fire won't stop burning until it's also destroyed YOU. Do you really want to empower Islam to the point that it dominates in India? To me, that's suicide. A slower suicide compared to death by Hinduism, but suicide nonetheless.

Important Information

Terms of Use