Sign in to follow this  
ks55

Harinder Singh SIKHRI

Could i have honest views on SIKHRI - this guy needs to be challenged and there is no one out there that can challenge- any one?

His presentation is not in line with basic Sikhe

How is it not in line with basic Sikhi?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/63888-concerns-about-sikhri/?hl=sikhri

Read my post here: http://forums.wahegu...post__p__204098 . Also read that thread regarding harinder started going global.

This guy is total toxic. I would probably wash my hand thousand times if I meet him again. If you want to talk about it then let me know via pm.

Why Toxic:

1. Against Sri Dasam Granth. I don't need to explain more.
2. Against Ardas (Modified it). In 90's camps they used to say "Guru maneyo Panth...". That was their first mistake. They probably don't do that again but you will hear them "We are panth" over and over.
3. To them Meat is okay. Mostly 95% of their camps serves meat on their menu. Amritdhari camp goers eat meat regularly. Their official secondary youth sewadar in written admit and all california know that he eats meat openly while wearing kirpan. I can give names but i won't as it will get me in trouble.
4. Guru Granth Sahib ji Beadbi: To them it is certainly a book and they clearly have no respect. They still take guru sahib jee in carry-on roller bags from local gurdwara sahib to camp site.
5. School Syllabus: Sold and still selling their sunday gurdwara school syllabus with countless mistakes (mainly Ardas) and so on. You can find about that online. Bay Area (San Francisco) largest gurdwara sunday school teachers protested for more than one year and finally gave them ultimatum to put their school materials in garbage.

Though one good thing out of all bad is that they are pro-sikh movement. They are in together with insaaf and sikh coalition and recently with khalra organization. Other than that they should be really avoided at all cost; especially his interaction with youth or kids.

How is it not in line with basic Sikhi?

• Like 1

This guy has recently appeared on a stage just before or after Dhunda in USA. This does not mean there is a link.

He was also in East London (UK) recently I think at SIngh Sabha Seven Kings. Maybe Barking. Also I understand "parcharak" supported by Tiger Jatha was at this same Gurdwara.

Maybe there is a link. It seems these Gurdwara Commitees need to be questionned. Why are they allowing these types on stages?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• This is what happens when you are overwhelmed by muslim demographics unfortunately it only takes one spark, you think you living in peace and security with you friendly nice muslim neighbors and then all of a sudden some crazy power hungry outsider muslim molvi zealot rolls up in town starts to use quran and sunnah to justify their evil intentions on your non-muslim community and there starts the conflict and has done throught islams history of invasions, mass rapes, genocides and forced conversions. Same thing happened to yazidi's in iraqi and syria recently. The experience of kashmiri Sikhs is almost the same as the genocide of afghan Sikhs. Only a few steps away from full on genocide of kashmiri and pakistani sikhs. Daily Sikhs are harassed, disciminated and mocked and told to cut their hair to change their religion if they don't they get attacked. Their daughters and sisters groomed and blackmailed to convert to islam. Even the head granthi of nankana sahibs daughter wasnt spared. And if we speak about this oppression we are called islamohobic. Nonsense they are the sikhphobic scum who are oppressing our community not other war around. We are allowed to talk about our community oppression under their hands. The day Sikhs do that to their community they can talk about islamophobia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SCGes4rVo   Muhammad azar alam the indian punjabi muslim who made alam sena the black cat indian terrorist group responsible for Sikh youths in the 90s was caught trying to groom and convert Sikh youths to islam not long ago. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/Sikh-body-blames-former-DGP-of-conversion/articleshow/21147543.cms        
    • What should be the width and length of kachhera ?
    • India has a fair share of leftist liberal elite class which is much hated by the hindu nationalists. 
    • I hear what you are saying.  It seems that Delhi Sikh men are soft and Delhi Sikh women don't value them. So much do they not value Delhi Sikh men that they prefer hindu men. There is a whole load of inter-sexual dynamics at play. This is my take (this is just my opinion) I think 1984 has had an impact in the eyes of Delhi Sikh women that they cannot see Delhi Sikh men in the same way. Delhi Sikh men could not protect them and they see Delhi Sikh men as weak. Women can show great disloyalty and will side with who they think is stronger. That is what I think. I may not be completely correct but I reckon there is probably some truth in what I am saying.  
    • Recent (I'm talking the past 10 years or so) reassessment of Islamic encroachment into India, particularly from Western sources, has shifted to, "The Mughals did some great things for India and its people, too." It's like walking up to a Jew, and saying, "Stop crying about the Holocaust. The Nazis created Fanta, Volkswagen, and the Autobahn. Be a little grateful for their contributions!" Can you see history being gradually shifted to this point of view regarding Nazi Germany? No, me neither.

Important Information

Terms of Use