Alcoholic Boyfriend

Guest Jewell63

Guest Jewell63

So my boyfriend and I have been together nine months, hes been in rehab twice and we have had so many arguments during these times. When do I say enough is enough? I moved in with him about a month ago and trying to help him get his life together so we can start our lives together, but I really cant trust or believe he is being honest with me. God is suppose to be the center of our lives but he is forever going against what he says he wants....I'm tired of trying and letting my personal strength and needs get pushed to the side all the time.....

Number one:In Sikhi boyfriends or girlfriends are not allowed.Its a no no.

Number two:How can your life revolve around god if you have a boyfriend.

Number three:Dump the guy because he is an alcoholic.

It might sound harsh but these are the truth.Sikhi does not permit adultery.

So my boyfriend and I have been together nine months, hes been in rehab twice and we have had so many arguments during these times. When do I say enough is enough? I moved in with him about a month ago and trying to help him get his life together so we can start our lives together, but I really cant trust or believe he is being honest with me. God is suppose to be the center of our lives but he is forever going against what he says he wants....I'm tired of trying and letting my personal strength and needs get pushed to the side all the time.....

Bhenji are you sure your on the right website? from a sikhi stand point, veer Singh123456777 said it all. I don't know what to say. Is your family ok with moving in with him?

Again this is not to insult you but are you looking for a religious/sikhi point of view or western style couples counselling?

And I know someone who is similar. I wish I could say they change but if they are punjabi and not sikhi oriented they tend to go in a downhill spiral. alchohol, opium all that crap.

Is your boyfriend trying to become religious?...i honestly don't know what to tell you b/c I'm not sure where your coming from

@ Singh

Boyfriend and girlfriend is OK - AS LONG AS THERE IS NO KAAM INVOLVED AND YOU BOTH HAVE CONTROL ABOUT YOUR DOINGS!

ADULTERY is an absolut -NONO - this is true.

Please elaborate sister - what are the exact problems? just writing 3 lines wont help you - we need more information...

Its easy leave him........... kind of my past situation...

i left me boyfriend.... just for my religion n people laugh at me n my decision like :) and now as i have support of god i laugh at them like :lol2: .

U need guts for it.... :D