Alcoholic Boyfriend

Guest Jewell63

Number one:In Sikhi boyfriends or girlfriends are not allowed.Its a no no.

Number two:How can your life revolve around god if you have a boyfriend.

Number three:Dump the guy because he is an alcoholic.

It might sound harsh but these are the truth.Sikhi does not permit adultery.

Correct :D g :D :D

@ Singh

Boyfriend and girlfriend is OK - AS LONG AS THERE IS NO KAAM INVOLVED AND YOU BOTH HAVE CONTROL ABOUT YOUR DOINGS!

ADULTERY is an absolut -NONO - this is true.

Please elaborate sister - what are the exact problems? just writing 3 lines wont help you - we need more information...

:blink2: forget the original poster....are you on the right forum????

Remind me not to fall on hard times with some of you around as support! :blink2:

I don't agree with the boyfriend / girlfriend bakwaas, but if she has found herself in a situation with the guy, then the least she can do is try to help him to relinquish the bottle. Or am I underestimating the pyaar between a man and his drink? If not, then why exactly was the relationship entered into in the beginning? Was it only to be there for each other during the good times? I suggests she leaves the relationship with her head held high if she has found herself in this mess.

Remind me not to fall on hard times with some of you around as support! :blink2:

I don't agree with the boyfriend / girlfriend bakwaas, but if she has found herself in a situation with the guy, then the least she can do is try to help him to relinquish the bottle. Or am I underestimating the pyaar between a man and his drink? If not, then why exactly was the relationship entered into in the beginning? Was it only to be there for each other during the good times? I suggests she leaves the relationship with her head held high if she has found herself in this mess.

If you ever fell on hard times, I would definitely help you out. I can tell that you are a good guy.

OP has only known her boyfriend for 9 months. He has already been to rehab twice during this time period. She has tried to help him, but it leads to arguments and it is becoming an emotional drain on her.

At what point do you say enough is enough?

Lol, I agree with Moderator ji. She prob isn't even reading our posts anymore.

EDIT: I've heard that some girls are attracted to "bad boys" because the girls think they can change them. They take pride in knowing they were the only ones who could tame the "bad boy".

Lol idk, that's just what I've heard.

EDIT: I've heard that some girls are attracted to "bad boys" because the girls think they can change them. They take pride in knowing they were the only ones who could tame the "bad boy".

Lol idk, that's just what I've heard.

Can you slow down a bit? I'm taking notes.... So girls like bad boys? That's where I was going wrong?!? :biggrin2:

I guess if he really desired a change in his life he'd take her help. Until he realises that, nobody will ever be able to help him. It's sad.

She needs to clear her head and be honest with herself.