Only five

Only Five... Why do never post any videos that make your jatha look bad?

I don't need to answer this question as it is a personal attack, but I don't have a jatha, unless you want to include me into Khalsa Panth.

Your holier than thou attitude is very arrogant. Get out of the bubble buddy, open your eyes.

Currently there is Gurbani Veechar happening on this thread, http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70336-bhagat-kabeers-shabad/ Let's do some Gurbani veechar together. Many times you come on threads yelling those that don't agree with me opinions or views are arrogant. So show us the way, i'm arrogant, so give us guidance. Where there is Gurbani Veechar taking place, you don't even by mistake come on those threads. If you do, then it's...........you are all arrogant, fanatics, taliban, extremist. Not to insult, but is there anything else you got virtues to add......lol

It's all Waheguru's kedh.

First let's do some Gurbani Veechar on the above linked Shabad, then, we can go deeper into what Vaheguru's Kedh is.

First you post a Dhunda video, where you tried to "trap" the missionaries by trying to make a point, and now this.

Go on to that thread and show everyone how I am trapping others. This thread is strictly on the video I posted and the question I posed. Don't you know how to follow rules of the forum. And this goes to rest of the poster who purposely started bringing up off topic views.

I'll tell you one thing:Snatam Kaur doesn't care what you say about her. She's not gonna judge you like you do to her (and everyone else that doesn't belong to your "group"). Seriously buddy, chill out.

This whole thread was developed to show others that Snatam Kaur does care about what others think about her and she is purposely miss leading non-Sikhs and Sikhs. In the past couple months there has been constant videos created of the 3HO organization and their true practices. Which included Snatam Kaur. These videos were created in and around the months of October 2012 to present time. These videos showed how Snatam Kaur was and is going against the core principles of being a Sikh. The videos show Snatam Kaur doing puja, doing Vaheguru simran in a concert as others dance and she is making money off it. If you look at the date when Snatam Kaur made her video of "I'm a Sikh" its dated Janaury 2013. Any person with a little bit of knowledge and able to understand logic can make the connection here. But, as usual, you are very ignorant of issues and have the inclination to always speak without thinking.

All this negativity is not good for Spirituality.

Then come on the other thread where Gurbani Veechar is happening. That thread requires a person to do a lot of contemplating and research. Show us the way.

Let's just focus on ourselves. We aren't some brahmgianis who have all the answers, in fact we know nothing. So why are we always telling others about things we don't know ourselves?

I agree we know nothing, we are Satguru's children. But that doesn't mean to turn a blind eye to the person who is slandering your father and then on top of it, is making a profit off of the slander. I come on here for free and make no money. Yet i'm the person you target (since you think I'm being manipulative and arrogant) and not a huge organization that is purposely misleading non-Sikhs and Sikhs about Sikhi.

Those that don't want to do anything for the Khalsa Panth. I have one benti, don't knock those down that have even a little bit of himmat to speak up for a just cause on Sikhi, whether the person be Muslim, Hindu, Christian, mona Sikh, a Keshdari Sikh, a patit Sikh or any other person or in the world

Not to be insulting, but you my friend just don't know how internal enemies of the panth work. Some people are able to understand and some people just fail to understand for whatever reason. Your reason is that you don't spend time doing research and are lazy in doing research about Sikh related topics. Either spend time doing the research or just be silent on the issue. I'm not demanding you do this, but its a benti and nothing more.

I'll tell you straight up:

Only 5, your own persistantly, haughty arrogant 'holier than thou' attitude has very little effect over the years- other than putting people off and serving as a perfect example of pomposity- simples.

On the other hand, whatever her personal faults are, I have personally seen Snatam Kaur actually help bring positive interest and focus on the Sikh faith and she can sing Gurbani beautifully.

She's worth 10 milllion of the bitter, nindak types who hide behind the faith as some sort of cloak to mask their own internal ugliness and insecurities.

Yogi Bhajan brought Sikh to these guys, ovz they're going to have a very high level of respect for him...they see him as a high spiritual Sant person (however you want to put it) and why wouldn't they!? They received the gift of Sikhi through Yogi Bhajan. Of course its all Maharaajs Hukum and nothing was in his hands but he became the means right? When someone gives you a gift, you show appreciation...

Im not justifying their acts and stuff but its clear why they all think so highly of him...

Yogi Bhajan brought Sikh to these guys, ovz they're going to have a very high level of respect for him...they see him as a high spiritual Sant person (however you want to put it) and why wouldn't they!? They received the gift of Sikhi through Yogi Bhajan. Of course its all Maharaajs Hukum and nothing was in his hands but he became the means right? When someone gives you a gift, you show appreciation...

Im not justifying their acts and stuff but its clear why they all think so highly of him...

Thank you for your opinion, but did you know that Yogi Bhajan did puja (worshipped) of stone idols? Did you know that Yogi Bhajan mislead many white Sikhs into following that Kundalini yoga is the core teaching to reaching Vaheguru as he claims himself to practice Yoga and only include Sikhi concepts that further help strength his belief of Yoga?

Has Snatam kaur got a song where she tells us to go worship ganesh or shiva ??

If so, what album is it ?

If we see a picture of her at some hindu confinement doing some arti or fire ritual, then that doesn't really mean that she is bringing the practice into the sikh gurdwara !!

What if she's visiting some hindu or muslim friends and she's a guest at their holy shrine ?

If I were invited to mandir as a guest, I don't think that I would offend by refusing the milk prashaad they may offer me.

I don't think Our gurus refused or offended the practices in any way, but if the practice was purely 'blind and empty' then they made a point !

As for Snatam Kaur, her music is fantastic and inspiring.

I don't think that she is going to have any problems selling tickets for her functions or for people she may influence into sikhi.

If someone has ever been to a Snatam Kaur function, then I'm sure they can tell us all exactly what percentage of the sangat is gora and punjabi sikhs!!

Believe me, the punjabi sikh numbers are quite high from what I gather.

My kids love listening to her albums in the quiet evenings, because the music is relaxing and peaceful with a positive inclination towards gurmat shabads and teachings.

This doesn't make them want to do kundalini or any other 3HO activity. But it makes them want to know why she may be singing 'anand' for example, and what 'anand' and 'anand sahib' actually mean !!

We punjabi sikhs love to talk about us being against caste and untouchables, but at the same time we love to look around and find sikhs that we can put under the personal banner of 'untouchables' simply for the actions that we judge them on.

We should judge ourselves before others, as Guru Angad Dev ji says-

Nānak parkẖe āp ka▫o ṯā pārakẖ jāṇ.
O Nanak, if someone judges himself, only then is he known as a real judge.

Go to a punjabi gurdwara and see what percentage of the sikhs are in full bana and amritdhari.

Then go to a 3HO gurdwara and you will see that more than 99% are amritdhari sikhs in full bana that follow the strict rehat as well !

The yogi is not hear to defend himself, so I can't say much.

But he made over a hundred thousand sikhs from nothing but pure hippies.

I have to give him that!!

Yes, there are a few small things that I may disagree with such as the numerolgy and allocation of spiritual names..etc..

This is not gurmat according to what I have learned.

But on the whole, I can't think of a single punjabi that can make over a lakh sikhs without having any flaws.

Therefore to just ridicule and disregard everything about him, is not only unfair and unjust.

But, it is also not the way that a guru's sikh should be judging.

Oppression and tyranny is what dasam pita's sikh fights against. This is not because there were rumours that moghuls were doing this or they were blackmailing..etc. BUT it was fact, that they were unjustly killing if one did not take islam.

In the same way, if we see solid proof that the yogi is brainwashing sikhs and taking them away from the core of sikhi, then we should rightfully act.

SO, if there is a sikh who feels that the yogi or his group has personally led them to change their views about their sikhi and has damaged their belief of the guru within, then I urge you to step forward so that the true sikhs can take appropriate action.!!!

Oppression and tyranny is what dasam pita's sikh fights against. This is not because there were rumours that moghuls were doing this or they were blackmailing..etc. BUT it was fact, that they were unjustly killing if one did not take islam.

In the same way, if we see solid proof that the yogi is brainwashing sikhs and taking them away from the core of sikhi, then we should rightfully act.

SO, if there is a sikh who feels that the yogi or his group has personally led them to change their views about their sikhi and has damaged their belief of the guru within, then I urge you to step forward so that the true sikhs can take appropriate action.!!!

Do some research before you come on here. Do a quick search on Gursant Singh on youtube and google, see what you come up with. Better yet, stick to the main topic and find the evidence in the first page of this topic.

Also put your laser gun back into it's holster and take of your punjab police uniform, there is no judging going on here from the side that provided actual videos and photos of 3HO and Snatam Kaur's conduct. Unless you are claiming videos and photos always tell lies.

This has never been a race issue, but it was made into one for political reasons by n30 and dalsingh. Only a naive, stubborn, arrogant person would label one whole race as the same. If such thing has happened then tell the mods and they can nail me for racism. Better yet ban me from the forum for being racist. But again you, n3o, and dal have no evidence to back up your claims. Its just a sad attempt at ruining this thread and completely taking it off track, so mods and admins would close it.

Do some research before you come on here. Do a quick search on Gursant Singh on youtube and google, see what you come up with. Better yet, stick to the main topic and find the evidence in the first page of this topic.

Also put your laser gun back into it's holster and take of your punjab police uniform, there is no judging going on here from the side that provided actual videos and photos of 3HO and Snatam Kaur's conduct. Unless you are claiming videos and photos always tell lies.

This has never been a race issue, but it was made into one for political reasons by n30 and dalsingh. Only a naive, stubborn, arrogant person would label one whole race as the same. If such thing has happened then tell the mods and they can nail me for racism. Better yet ban me from the forum for being racist. But again you, n3o, and dal have no evidence to back up your claims. Its just a sad attempt at ruining this thread and completely taking it off track, so mods and admins would close it.

I can't see what your point is ??

Is this Gursant a huge threat to 3HO and sikhnet ?

Then he will obviously get 'Hit' by the bad reputated 3HO's, seeing as they are so corrupt and evil.

Come on, these kind of people that act like whistelblowers are everywhere, behind every famous being !

We all have the right to have our own opinion and to learn from others.

But you seem to be more interested in forcing your own opinion on to others !

Come On, Only 5, you can be smart and wise when you need to be, but this kind of childish playground attitude is never encouraging to anyone!

Accept that everyone likes or believes something slightly different to me and you.

That's the way the world and God's creation is and always will be.

I am never going come across someone who likes exactly the same music,food, leaisure activities, clothes and ideals as me !!

There may be people with similar but never the exact same !

If in all honesty, you can say that you are a better sikh than the yogi, then all I can say is that I'm in the wrong religion !

I thought I was a religion where I was ALWAYS the dust on the others feet.

I can't remember my faith instructing me to judge others.

All I know is that I should judge MYSELF as the LOWEST and the lowest of the low, and that is what and where I am at the moment.

I can't see what your point is ??

Is this Gursant a huge threat to 3HO and sikhnet ?

Then he will obviously get 'Hit' by the bad reputated 3HO's, seeing as they are so corrupt and evil.

Come on, these kind of people that act like whistelblowers are everywhere, behind every famous being !

We all have the right to have our own opinion and to learn from others.

But you seem to be more interested in forcing your own opinion on to others !

Come On, Only 5, you can be smart and wise when you need to be, but this kind of childish playground attitude is never encouraging to anyone!

Accept that everyone likes or believes something slightly different to me and you.

That's the way the world and God's creation is and always will be.

I am never going come across someone who likes exactly the same music,food, leaisure activities, clothes and ideals as me !!

There may be people with similar but never the exact same !

If in all honesty, you can say that you are a better sikh than the yogi, then all I can say is that I'm in the wrong religion !

I thought I was a religion where I was ALWAYS the dust on the others feet.

I can't remember my faith instructing me to judge others.

All I know is that I should judge MYSELF as the LOWEST and the lowest of the low, and that is what and where I am at the moment.

A Sikh is not allowed to perform idol worship. Now is this statement a fact or only opinion?