Sikhs in training

serious gupt

"Don't let people scare you" <-- yes u did.

"but yes your opinion and comment was useless though." wasn't an opinion, was a fact

http://www.livestrong.com/article/372781-the-harmful-effects-of-creatine-monohydrate/

I don't know anything, but please dont attempt to dismiss a fact as an opinion or scare mongering.

I don't need your articles im a medical doctor. Every thinks they are experts theses days.... Only comment if you know what your talking about. or at least from personal experiences. you said you never used it.... then why u commenting

I don't need your articles im a medical doctor. Every thinks they are experts theses days.... Only comment if you know what your talking about. or at least from personal experiences. you said you never used it.... then why u commenting

Brother, you don't need to take cocaine to know its bad. You don't need to take steroids to know their bad. You don't need to take a gunshot to know its bad for you.

And even medical doctors can be mistaken.

There's been lots of false stuff running around about creatine. The biggest thing is renal failure. I don't see any famous bodybuilders on dialysis.

Creatine is used by muscle. It gets broken down and excreted as creatinine. For the average person, there is a certain amount the produce. If they become unwell and the kidneys are affected, the amount of creatinine in the blood goes up because the kidneys aren't working as well. But this is based on a young, healthy man weighing around 70kg. If you have someone who is naturally strong eg afrocaribbean, their creatinine levels will be naturally higher. If you take creatine supplements, you will excrete more creatinine and this will make it look like your kidneys aren't functioning, when in fact they are fine.

Most supplementation studies are poorly designed but a quick glance of a few recent papers show that up to 5g of creatine a day have had no adverse effects up to five years later.

What actual useful advice have you given, seeing as you like to quote that you are a medical doctor ??

I am also an expert in a medical profession, but I don't throw the weight of my profession around or quote exactly what I do !!

I know more than what there is to know about creatine and I already advised in my post.

Most doctors are useless in explaining, since they cannot communicate in common man language !!

I find it essential and beneficial to explain in simplistic ways so that the enquirer can understand.

To the OP, I am not a doctor nor have I studied sport sciences at an academic level, but I do suggest you do your own research and find the conclusion that works best for you, your body type, your current nutrition plan, the time you have available to dedicate to proper cardio, resistance weight training and finally the preparation and consumption of natural foods and supplements that compliment your fitness regime. Personally I do not use creatine because I try to keep all my supplementation to my diet as natural as possible.

Remember fitness and nutrition is a slow process that needs lots of hard work for lots of small gains. Anyone that doesn’t have patience will try to reduce the time it takes to see those gains and results to the detriment of their health. That’s why we have idiots ready to juice up just for ascetically what looks like progress!

Keep your Spiritual training and conditioning natural, keep your External training and conditioning natural and keep your Internal training and conditioning natural.

Waheguru

Brother, you don't need to take cocaine to know its bad. You don't need to take steroids to know their bad. You don't need to take a gunshot to know its bad for you.

And even medical doctors can be mistaken.

well just your post shows how ignorant you are and what little medical knowledge you have.... cocaine is used even today by The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Inc. considers cocaine to be a valuable anesthetic and vasoconstricting agent when used as part of the treatment of a patient by a physician. steroids are used commonly in medicine. gunshots well now your just being retarded. like i said don't talk about things you don't comprehend and try to learn when someone is setting you straight. Arrogance and ego will get you no where. just capitulate.

What actual useful advice have you given, seeing as you like to quote that you are a medical doctor ??

I am also an expert in a medical profession, but I don't throw the weight of my profession around or quote exactly what I do !!

I know more than what there is to know about creatine and I already advised in my post.

Most doctors are useless in explaining, since they cannot communicate in common man language !!

I find it essential and beneficial to explain in simplistic ways so that the enquirer can understand.

how can you explain in simple language such a complex biological pathway.If you could i guess you would be the greatest bio chemist that ever lived. Do you write the bio chem for dummies series. just your thought process shows what little you know. What is your profession by the way?

Don't worry as long as you take it as instructed.

I would do an initial loading dose for a week and then a maintenance dose for another 6-8 weeks.

Then take a break for about 2-3 weeks,

Creatine is as harmful as anything else, so if you take it in cycles then less the side effects to your body.

When you start doing the intensive training during 6-8 weeks then you would benefit from doing drop-down weight sets

There are no toxic affects to your mind or anything else like drugs, so as a sikh there is no wrong or harm in taking them.

I would also take the powdered form of drinks/shakes rather than tablet/capsules.

great you just said exactly what i said in a longer post good job!!!!!!!!! Then you attack me... good for you. bio chem for dummies.You just wrote whats already on the back of the label.

how can you explain in simple language such a complex biological pathway.If you could i guess you would be the greatest bio chemist that ever lived. Do you write the bio chem for dummies series. just your thought process shows what little you know. What is your profession by the way?

great you just said exactly what i said in a longer post good job!!!!!!!!! Then you attack me... good for you. bio chem for dummies.You just wrote whats already on the back of the label.

I'm not attacking you, it's just that some of the members tend to put up barriers when they realise that you are a medic or similar !!

I was just acting in the best interests of Everyone involved in this conversation.

I don't actually ever say or have said what I practice or If I practice !!

Put it this way, I've been around long enough as I can recall when cocaine eye drops were still being prescribed!

well just your post shows how ignorant you are and what little medical knowledge you have.... cocaine is used even today by The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Inc. considers cocaine to be a valuable anesthetic and vasoconstricting agent when used as part of the treatment of a patient by a physician. steroids are used commonly in medicine. gunshots well now your just being retarded. like i said don't talk about things you don't comprehend and try to learn when someone is setting you straight. Arrogance and ego will get you no where. just capitulate.

Brother you know what I mean about taking cocaine and steroids. They are bad. Just cause they have other uses doesn't make them healthy.