Sikhs in training

serious gupt

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313

Go talk to your doctor before taking it.

Yes intresting article ok lets break it down... so basically there is an increase in dht to t in blood serum. well lets discuss what are possible effects of increase in dht male pattern baldness and prostate hyerplaisa... but prostate hyerplasia is only a real worry if u already have a pre existing condition. Again study is preliminary and was short term and provides no information on long term effects. again side effect which all drugs have in creatine are limited by the amount you consume... while there is no fda regulation on amount generally t he guidelines on the back of the label are safe and responsible.

Yes intresting article ok lets break it down... so basically there is an increase in dht to t in blood serum. well lets discuss what are possible effects of increase in dht male pattern baldness and prostate hyerplaisa... but prostate hyerplasia is only a real worry if u already have a pre existing condition. Again study is preliminary and was short term and provides no information on long term effects. again side effect which all drugs have in creatine are limited by the amount you consume... while there is no fda regulation on amount generally t he guidelines on the back of the label are safe and responsible.

I see, guess main problem is when you consume too much like some people do.

I see, guess main problem is when you consume too much like some people do.

yes and also chronic use when people dont put gaps between cycles i wouldnt suggest using for longer than 6-8 weeks max at a time. give your body time to rest maybe a couple of months atleast. The biggest complaint of creatine is that you will lose alot of what you gain. can be explained by water retention which it promotes so once your off you lose that water what will lose some gains in bulkl. main benefit of this if you have hard time gaining weight at all or have completely stalled in your workout gains ... by i mean maxed out physically. for beginners it is not recommended. i would use whey protein one scoop or 28 grams of protein a day should be good for normal work outs. some ppl say consume 3-4 times that a day but you need to remember your body can only obsorb and use so much the rest even though not harmful in proteins case but waste of money. If you have hard time gaining weight and are real skinny then you should be taking a protein powder with also high fat content. whey protein is opposite.