Think before sending daughters abroad alone

tuhintuhin

I don't blame girls here, not even the Dhallee in this story(even though she deserves a severe beating for this). But the bhukhay parents of these girls need get a slap on their face for doing this to their daughters. Unless they have close relatives under whose care and protection they can send their daughters abroad, why do they send them in a country they know the girl will a alone especially where the job market is not good? what did they expect their girls will do.

People here who say all sorts of bad things about Pakistan boys who abuse their all to willing Sikh girl friends who chose to be with the Pakistani boy in the first place, why not go after these Dhallas and Dhallees in our community who exploit bholi bhaali village girls from India and turn the into prostitutes?

I'm not a parent but I can place myself in the shoes of a parent and imagine how I'd feel when your kid comes home late one evening. Imagine sending your daughter to a foreign country without a clue of what the heck is going on. I'd die of a heart attack within the first week.

U will be an awsm Father dearo :D

I don't blame girls here, not even the Dhallee in this story(even though she deserves a severe beating for this). But the bhukhay parents of these girls need get a slap on their face for doing this to their daughters. Unless they have close relatives under whose care and protection they can send their daughters abroad, why do they send them in a country they know the girl will a alone especially where the job market is not good? what did they expect their girls will do.

People here who say all sorts of bad things about Pakistan boys who abuse their all to willing Sikh girl friends who chose to be with the Pakistani boy in the first place, why not go after these Dhallas and Dhallees in our community who exploit bholi bhaali village girls from India and turn the into prostitutes?

Correct...... aawwww Dhallas n dhalleess............... :bazooka: