Especially Punjab,..... A state of Sikh people.... having least females... n they talk about equality........ :D

Sikhism - A religion which gives equal powers to females... as to males... !! Stilll.............. Scenario is different.....

Aaj v i hear people speaking in punjabi language - Rabb sahnu munda dawe.... :p

Educate yourselves watch RajoanaTV episodes..This is all part of the "faceless war", Ask yourselves..why has Punjab got the highest number of illegal abortion clinics out of any indian state ? Why are drugs and government alcohol stores being pumped in Punjab ? Why are there so many fake government sponsred fake sants and babay like Sacha Sauda, Austosh etc etc..who are allowed under police protection to spread fake parchaar and attack Sikhs...when real parcharaks like Sant Baljit Singh Daduwal are arrested and jalied for speaping the truth ?? Why are hundreds of Sikhs rotting in jails with fake cases ??

These are all facets of the faceless war, the government cant be seen to massacre people in the streets, these are the new undercover avenues of attack..

The diferences in Sex ratios mean .. more and more people will be forced to find partners outside of their own faith and culture...hence diluting and losing their faith slowly but surely...

It is also our culture, we are killing our own daughters. Parents want that one golden child, a boy who will inherit the jameen. Many poor families can't deal with dowry, preferring a boy over a girl. If a boy is born ladoos are given out, for a girl there is nothing.

Punjabi Sikh Men 52.72%

Punjabi Sikh Women 47.28%

correct?? or wrong??

Its something like 893women to 1000men in Punjab.

Sad state of affairs.

It is also our culture, we are killing our own daughters. Parents want that one golden child, a boy who will inherit the jameen. Many poor families can't deal with dowry, preferring a boy over a girl. If a boy is born ladoos are given out, for a girl there is nothing.

Its something like 893women to 1000men in Punjab.

Sad state of affairs.

When i was born... Laddoooo wande c.. mere dada g ne :D

This Ratio is all about sex-selection !!!

They are way too many indian babies aborted once it is known that they are girls !

Here in BC, Canada the laws are so relaxed that it is ridiculous !!!

I had wrongly assumed that this sex selection is somewhat very limited and doesn't happen much in the real world until I moved to Vancouver.

Most US states and countries have limits of 12 to 15 weeks to carry out an abortion, but in BC, ther is no limit- you can have it done at 36 weeks no problem !!

In india i believe they have the very high illegal clinics that would obviously have no set weeks criteria.

I have come to know some people working in these medical clinics and they tell me that they desperatly want the laws to change.

You see, when you abort a foetus of 8 weeks or less, then it is mostly tissue and can't be distinguished as such.

The staff all find these the most reasonable operations to perform.

However, when it is above 16 weeks and it has arms,legs,head...etc....then the operation becomes more devestating for ALL staff involved.

Before all procedures, the patient sees acounseller to discuss the reasons for the abortion. These are usually an 'oopsie' or accident and some case of welfare wherby they cannot afford another child!!--(sad!)

Now, what is no surprise is that over 90% of punjabi women that attend say the same or similar thing to the counseller-

- That is, My mother in law will kill me or split us up if I have a(another) girl !!!

A very sad state of affairs !!!

Infact, I have notice in all the elementary schools around here where the punjabi population is over 70%, then you can quite easily see that the ratio of boys to girls is about 5 to 3 !!!