how many of you Kirpan bhet food before eating?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Just a Question?

i was going through bhai daya singh ji's rehat nama and it states you should kirpan bhet food? :)

Japoo Waheguru Waheguru

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Keertan/Bhai_Jasbir_Singh_%28Khanne_wale%29/Bhai.Jasbir.Singh.%28Khanne.wale%29--Simran.Sadhna.mp3

das was told by his Dada ji that , in earlier time's when singh's used to steal mughals food and kirpan bhet it and eat it

similarly das found a sakhi where our pitaji with 2 singhs and 2 muslims was proocing as uch da peer

on the way they encountered an checkpost A.KA in punjabi as NAKKA

the incharge asked uch de peer patshahi 10vi to have food , but muslims said guru ji has roza's going .

then incharge said , his mureeds can eat .

Guru sahib said

koi gal nahi , khan ton pehlan ardas karke kirpan bhet kardeyo , te khaleyo . and bring something back from that food.

so they did so.

Muslims complained - keho jahe singh ne , muslmana da langar chak aye

Guru ji- aha , singho leayeo ho tusi

Singh's - haanji maharaj

when they took cloth off food it was khadah parshad :D

das think's when ever we are in dire need to eat food , and we dont trust its source? we should Ardas and kirpan bhet it as well?

:pc:

• 4 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Just a Question?

i was going through bhai daya singh ji's rehat nama and it states you should kirpan bhet food? :)

Japoo Waheguru Waheguru

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Keertan/Bhai_Jasbir_Singh_%28Khanne_wale%29/Bhai.Jasbir.Singh.%28Khanne.wale%29--Simran.Sadhna.mp3

Bhai daya singhs rehat Nama ?? I hate how people have there own rehats and everything and like all those different jathbandis with there own rehat maryada. There's only one type of rehat maryada makes me angry!

Bhai daya singhs rehat Nama ?? I hate how people have there own rehats and everything and like all those different jathbandis with there own rehat maryada. There's only one type of rehat maryada makes me angry!

Guru gobind Singh sache patshah was telling bhai daya Singh panj pyara the rehits...Guru ji also told many other singhs as well.Those rehits are the ones we have to follow.Which rehit do YOU follow?Which one should we all follow?

Guru gobind Singh sache patshah was telling bhai daya Singh panj pyara the rehits...Guru ji also told many other singhs as well.Those rehits are the ones we have to follow.Which rehit do YOU follow?Which one should we all follow?

I don't know it's just confusing and messed up cuz there are so many different ones.