Ardas for my sister

Localsikh

Yea hope she gets betterji

dhaeiaa karahu basahu man aae ||

Take pity upon me, and abide within my mind;

mohi niragun leejai larr laae || rehaao ||

I am worthless - please let me grasp hold of the hem of Your robe. ||1||Pause||

prabh chith aavai thaa kaisee bheerr ||

When God comes into my consciousness, what misfortune can strike me?

har saevak naahee jam peerr ||

The Lord's servant does not suffer pain from the Messenger of Death.

sarab dhookh har simarath nasae ||

All pains are dispelled, when one remembers the Lord in meditation;

My mother has cancer too and she is stage 4. She is in pain most of the time. She cries in pain in night and during the day. I can't see her in pain. Her chemotherapy started but doctors are not giving much hope. But I know and have confidence in waheguru that he will make her cancer free and she will have a long life and will live with us for long time. We heard a lot of stories of other people who took herbal medicines and those meds have made their cancer go away. We are hoping same for my mom. Waheguru te bharosa hai. Same goes for you and your sister. Trust waheguru as he will take care of her as well. Waheguru sache pita apne bachea de ser te kripa parea hath rakh te sare dukh door karo. Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru.

• 2 weeks later...

Sangat Ji...

It is getting have hard... I have blind faith in the powers of Waheguruji but today the dr. Have said they can not help my sister anymore...

It make me think what have we don't wrong and why has Waheguruji done this to her... She is only 39 and has two small children.

Sangatji... Please do mool mantar Jaap and ardas for my sister... Your sister to make a speedy recovery regardless wha the dr. Have said.

waheguru ji watch this video by mangal dhillon....

Gurbani De Kautak - Real-life miracles of Gurbani

My mother has cancer too and she is stage 4. She is in pain most of the time. She cries in pain in night and during the day. I can't see her in pain. Her chemotherapy started but doctors are not giving much hope. But I know and have confidence in waheguru that he will make her cancer free and she will have a long life and will live with us for long time. We heard a lot of stories of other people who took herbal medicines and those meds have made their cancer go away. We are hoping same for my mom. Waheguru te bharosa hai. Same goes for you and your sister. Trust waheguru as he will take care of her as well. Waheguru sache pita apne bachea de ser te kripa parea hath rakh te sare dukh door karo. Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru.

Sangat Ji... It is getting have hard... I have blind faith in the powers of Waheguruji but today the dr. Have said they can not help my sister anymore... It make me think what have we don't wrong and why has Waheguruji done this to her... She is only 39 and has two small children. Sangatji... Please do mool mantar Jaap and ardas for my sister... Your sister to make a speedy recovery regardless wha the dr. Have said.

• 1 month later...

Sangat Ji... It is getting have hard... I have blind faith in the powers of Waheguruji but today the dr. Have said they can not help my sister anymore... It make me think what have we don't wrong and why has Waheguruji done this to her... She is only 39 and has two small children.Sangatji... Please do mool mantar Jaap and ardas for my sister... Your sister to make a speedy recovery regardless wha the dr. Have said.

How is your sister doing now? Send me your email address if you like I ll send you the number of the doctor my mother has been Seeing and she is feeling a lot better already she had advanced stage cancer and there was no cure for it. More than the doctor our ardass helped her I will definitely do ardass for your sister but that doctor is really good just talk to him once and tell about your sister 's condition. Other people with advanced cancer started to feel the change. And yes that video gurbani ke Kautak is very inspiring and my mother tries to do Simran like that Too. My father has visited thier camp for my mom and he liked It a lot.