did i make a right choice

Guest sikhi?????

Guest sikhi?????

Wjkk wjkf sadh sangat jio....

There was a time when i didnt take amrit i was progressing in sprituallty, i could read minds, astral project, i knew alot of things without learning it if that makes sense, i could prject enegry, i knew if someone was 5 blocks down the road what they looked like etc, AND HEAPS more it only took.me 3 months to achieve this and i was cut hair and all i stopped eating meat a month before i started my routine

... Then one day i got really angry at my mum swore etc at her and it felt like water was dribbling out of the middle of my eyebrows or just above it i lost everything...... I got into depretion cause of me losing this gift so i took amrit in thinking guru will help me get it back.......

I have done as much as i can doing double what i useto to do with simran etc its been over 2 years now..... Im not going to stop but i think being sikh doesnt make any differene ?????

I feel like i took amrit for nothing i could of done it without amrit ???? Idk did i make a right choice ??? I feel Guru ji hasnt helped me at all

I useto.do ardass every day and night to get it back, but when i stopped.doing ardass and stopped going to guru ji for my problemsi started progressing agian.... Im startimg to believe religion is fake

My crown chakra is starting to hurt alot now after 2 years but the pain is.making me physcally stop Dont get me wrong i follow taksaali maryadha i consider myself a hardcore sikh but did i really have to take amrit ??? AFTER 2 YEARS im finally getting somewere ??? Or is there something im.missing ??? Something i dont know about sikhi ???

Guest Peace X

Wjkk wjkf sadh sangat jio....

There was a time when i didnt take amrit i was progressing in sprituallty, i could read minds, astral project, i knew alot of things without learning it if that makes sense, i could prject enegry, i knew if someone was 5 blocks down the road what they looked like etc, AND HEAPS more it only took.me 3 months to achieve this and i was cut hair and all i stopped eating meat a month before i started my routine

... Then one day i got really angry at my mum swore etc at her and it felt like water was dribbling out of the middle of my eyebrows or just above it i lost everything...... I got into depretion cause of me losing this gift so i took amrit in thinking guru will help me get it back.......

I have done as much as i can doing double what i useto to do with simran etc its been over 2 years now..... Im not going to stop but i think being sikh doesnt make any differene ?????

I feel like i took amrit for nothing i could of done it without amrit ???? Idk did i make a right choice ??? I feel Guru ji hasnt helped me at all

I useto.do ardass every day and night to get it back, but when i stopped.doing ardass and stopped going to guru ji for my problemsi started progressing agian.... Im startimg to believe religion is fake

My crown chakra is starting to hurt alot now after 2 years but the pain is.making me physcally stop Dont get me wrong i follow taksaali maryadha i consider myself a hardcore sikh but did i really have to take amrit ??? AFTER 2 YEARS im finally getting somewere ??? Or is there something im.missing ??? Something i dont know about sikhi ???

Thank-you for sharing. I have some thoughts which I wish to share, please take them with the love they are sent with.

The first part of your post-describes the by-products (read minds, astral project etc) you obtained through the discipline/practice you were keeping i.e. naam simrann /bani recitation etc, prior to amrit. In my experience these by-products are very natural. There is a feeling of constant completeness, a sixth sense comes into play and maintaining a daily routine seems easy that you wonder why anyone struggles. The classic sign is the by-products come after a short period of practice. This I describe as the elevator route up a mountain, its almost as if effort from the side of a human is exponentially rewarded.

However we all trip up at one stage or another, the way I understand this is like winning the lottery too young or become famous too quickly, we can not manage the energy which has been bestowed on us. in your post you describe a moment of anger which resulted in a feeling of deep loss/energy drop. This is a vertical drop from the mountain.

The second time you attempt to climb the mountain it is never the same route- instead you go around the mountain (like in a spiral staircase), and with time (experience) reach height (progress). At a later stage, prior to baptisim you reach a plateau (i.e. you only get so far), Amrit in my humble opinion opens the glass ceiling and lets you expands higher. In addition this route brings about qualities like compassion, humility, seeing the divine in all etc things which were not so prominent attributes during the elevator journey...finally a sense of love comes in to being....that is my understanding to date ;)

Life is a journey- love it for what it is..to live in his Hukum

PeaceX

Heyyyy being in relationship with Guru is same as being in relationship with human :D

The way u test ur beloved for all their loyalities... so as the Gurus....

After taking amrit my life became hard... i too felt my Gurus were more closer to me when i was not amritdharii.... but its a kind of test which guru put forward... u just need to have faith...in ur own faith.... He is testing u.... DONT SAY NO to him... dont fail... :nono:

Be Strong... n welcome wateva comes ur way.... If u have shown faith in him..2 years back,,, continue being faithfull as u n me both knows.. Guru de bina sikh kuj v nahi..... Keep facing hardship... things will be smooth soon :D

ALL THE BEST - GOD BLESS U :D

I think what you have done is wrong. Not wrong that you have taken Amrit, but wrong that you took it to gain back powers that you lost. To me this is so wrong reason to take Amrit. You are lucky you have took it, and should respect it for what it is. Its not about taking Amrit and expecting everything to be ok, or to gain magical powers. Its about Rehat Maryada, discipline and to praise god. You should not expect anything in return. Its Waheguru that has given you the opportunity to become Amritdhari, so you should do for them something by praising them not expect them to do for you.

Sorry if that sounds harsh. But honestly ask yourself what is the reason for taking it and learn what its all about.

Guest sikhi?????

Thank you all sadh sangat jio... I regret what i wrote and thought.... It was just on my mind alot..... Thank yous for opening my mind to this.....

I started thinking like this just recently but i guess ithought deeply wrong

Thank you

Dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji