CHAAR SAHIBZAADE (Guru Gobind Singhji's four sons) - movie

Pappi9

Watched it last friday 7/11/14 first showing was only 6 others people and my family (4 ) total 10 and two of those were an elderly white couple , very emotional brought tears to my eyes and made the blood pump through my veins and fists clenched in parts.

We can never ever pay the debt we owe to them ! :respect: .

I think the perfect next project would be a film covering post Sahibzahidey through to SIkh misls because so few people talk of this period and most people are unaware just how amazing Sikhs were at this time. The fact that the two ghalugharas will be part of that will give sikhs the mental fortitude to understand it has happened before and the Sikh still rose like phoenixes.

I saw it a few days ago. Cinema was packed and I don't think the theatre staff had any idea what kind of demand for this movie there would be.

I'll be honest, I initially didn't want to go because I expected another low quality, badly directed melodramatic Indian film. My wife talked me into it and I'm so glad she did. It was beautifull. The animation quality is as good as Shrek and I wouldn't be surprised if it had a similar budget. This is top quality.