Sign in to follow this  
Pappi9

CHAAR SAHIBZAADE (Guru Gobind Singhji's four sons) - movie

there was a statement , and recording present on facebook of shastarvidya by ex jathedar of akali phoola singh bunga

and clarrified this was ang of shatar vidya and yes it is also called jhatka

Can you show me any primary text, Sooraj Prakash, Pracheen Panth Prakash, Panth Prakash of Giani Giani Singh, Mehma Prakash, anything puratan that even mentioned the term "Chatka Gatka"? Why is it that out of 2.5 crore Sikhs, a dodgy individual like Niddar is the only one in the whole world to know this while all Nihangs of India are ignorant of this art?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can you show me any primary text, Sooraj Prakash, Pracheen Panth Prakash, Panth Prakash of Giani Giani Singh, Mehma Prakash, anything puratan that even mentioned the term "Chatka Gatka"? Why is it that out of 2.5 crore Sikhs, a dodgy individual like Niddar is the only one in the whole world to know this while all Nihangs of India are ignorant of this art?

no one is ignorant, this is a well kept art and is not disclosed to everyone .

only the worthy and trustworthy are taught

no one is ignorant, this is a well kept art and is not disclosed to everyone .

only the worthy and trustworthy are taught

For everything known to Sikhs, whether it is Dasam Granth, our Rehit, our Ithihas there is some historic document from a primary source that indicates it is part of our historic roots. Surely something so important as the super duper martial art known as Sanatan Hindu Sikh SV that Niddar practices would have at least one reference from a primary source that according to Niddar was widely known and practiced by all Sikhs during puraatan times. Just one reference? And why is it that only a dodgy individual like Niddar is worthy to be taught? was there no one (not even one Nihang of the Guru) in India that was trustworthy to be taught? tell me it aint so

Edited by Jonny101

Ok so I just got back from watching Chaar Sahibzaade. I must admit I am at a loss of words for this movie. The only thing I'd want to say about the makers is no one has any idea how many sins of their they possibly have had forgiven in Akal Purakh's dargah by hitting so many people's hearts with such a level of bairaag. People usually end up in tears when they watch anything emotional on TV. It may surprise you but in India its a fact that several women addicted to the Indian soap operas shed tears when they see any emotional sequence. But this wasn't a fake Indian soap opera, this is our history. Its impact had to be much more stronger and it obviously was.

Amazing job and I hope they make many more. For all times to come these masterpieces will preserve our history in a manner that will appeal to individuals of all ages.

• Like 3

Whatever you've heard about this movie is not media hype, this movie WILL FOR SURE make you, any of you cry. You would honestly have to be an animal if it doesn't!

• Like 2

Whatever you've heard about this movie is not media hype, this movie WILL FOR SURE make you, any of you cry. You would honestly have to be an animal if it doesn't!

Good honest comparison with an animal. You are honestly getting better with your comparisons FOR SURE.

• Like 1

hahahha ! you make me laugh!

but yeah! I went to watch it straight away! Lets just say, I've never seen anything so beautiful and heart touching in my life before! AND to know its all TRUE!

LOVED EVERY BIT<3

dhan Guru, Dhan teri sikhi!

• Like 3

There were instances that make you laugh, some make you giggle, some make you silently shed tears but some actually make you break down and burst into tears. Its such a powerful mix of emotions!

By the way, a British Pakistani bibi has also expressed her emotions on this movie.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/powerful-review-chaar-sahibzaade-muslim-woman/

Edited by Mehtab Singh
  • Like 1

Saw it 2nd time today (all family) @ Cineworld-Bristol. My children were emotional and crying when the song "VELA AA GAYA HAI DADIYE JUDAI DAA, ASAAN AJ MUD KE AAUAN NAHIN" starts.

Want to go again for a third show ...

Edited by JasSinghKhalsa
  • Like 2

Saw it 2nd time today (all family) @ Cineworld-Bristol. My children were emotional and crying when the song "VELA AA GAYA HAI DADIYE JUDAI DAA, ASAAN AJ MUD KE AAUAN NAHIN" starts.

It's almost like the singer is really singing from the heart. I think the singer is Jaspinder Naroola. Sukhwinder Singh has also done a good job

It's almost like the singer is really singing from the heart. I think the singer is Jaspinder Naroola. Sukhwinder Singh has also done a good job

Its a shame diljits 'gobind de lal' wasnt in this movie, that would of been very apt, considering the theme of the movie. Saying that, off the top of my head, sukshinder shindas 'tasveer' and harbhajan maans 'kalgidhar de ladle' r also great songs about the sahibzadey.

Its a shame diljits 'gobind de lal' wasnt in this movie, that would of been very apt, considering the theme of the movie. Saying that, off the top of my head, sukshinder shindas 'tasveer' and harbhajan maans 'kalgidhar de ladle' r also great songs about the sahibzadey.

you want patiala pegwala to be associated with this? the right team was selected , what was meant to be happened I'm thankful many thousand times over