Sign in to follow this  
Pappi9

CHAAR SAHIBZAADE (Guru Gobind Singhji's four sons) - movie

you want patiala pegwala to be associated with this? the right team was selected , what was meant to be happened I'm thankful many thousand times over

But sayin that madam, sukhwinder singh is in the soundtrack, n he sings all sorts of dirty crappy songs for bollywood. Also i believe amrinder gill (my fave panjabi singer), is in the soundtrack, though he doesnt sing sharabi songs, but he does sing songs bowt girls, which id imagine u wudnt approve of. So.......

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

But sayin that madam, sukhwinder singh is in the soundtrack, n he sings all sorts of dirty crappy songs for bollywood. Also i believe amrinder gill (my fave panjabi singer), is in the soundtrack, though he doesnt sing sharabi songs, but he does sing songs bowt girls, which id imagine u wudnt approve of. So.......

I think it is good that it didn't happen because the current media storm about Dosanjh would have overshadowed the movie , kind of like that fake fight at Harmandir Sahib on 30 year commeration of 1984 overshadowed the actual message of what we were trying to get out on world media.I wish with all my soul that this work will change the minds of these singers but, I agree that they have not been good examples in any way for aspiring Sikh youth, that is up till now.

Edited by jkvlondon

It's almost like the singer is really singing from the heart. I think the singer is Jaspinder Naroola. Sukhwinder Singh has also done a good job

Hanji veerji, Jaspinder Narula sings the part where Mata Gujar Kaur jee is shown singing. The part where the Chhote Sahibzaade are shown singing is by another singer Shipra Goyal.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/emotional-song-chaar-sahibzaade-vela-aa-gaya-hai-video/

Songs :

#1 Song : Chaar Sahibzaade – 00:22

#2 Song : Mittar Pyare Nu – 13:00

#3 Song : Vela aa Gaya Hai – 17:50

#4 Song : Satguru Nanak Pargateya – 22:05

#5 Song : Sochte Hue Guru – 26:05

Song Credits :

Song : Chaar Sahibzaade (Title Track) – 00:22

Singer : Sukhwinder Singh

Lyricist: Masroor

Music Director : Harry Baweja

Song : Mittar Pyare Nu – 13:00

Singer : Amrinder Gill

Lyricist: Harry Baweja

Music Director : Anand Raj Anand

Song : Vela aa Gaya Hai – 17:50

Singer : Jaspinder Narula, Shipra Goyal, Simran & Tripat

Lyricist : Harry Baweja

Music Director : Jaidev Kumar

Song : Satguru Nanak Pargateya – 22:05

Singer : Arvinder Singh, Asa Singh, Jaidev Kumar, Shipra Goyal, Asees Kaur

Lyricis: Traditional

Music Director : Jaidev Kumar

Song : Sochte Hue Guru – 26:05

Singer : Om Puri

Lyricist: Harry Baweja

Music Director : Amar Mohile

Edited by Mehtab Singh
  • Like 2

'Sochte huye Guru' gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. Such a fantastic movie! Evokes emotions out of everybody and the most powerful thing was (as everyone has already mentioned) after the movie ended there was dead silence. Everybody walking out of the theater was absolutely silent no words were spoken even in my family until we started driving home.

Loved everything about this movie!

Dhan dhan Badshah Darvesh Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Dhan Dhan Chaar Sahibzaade

Dhan Dhan Mata Gujri Ji

Dhan Dhan Guru Ka Khalsa

• Like 1