Haleimi Raj

Guest HalemiRaj

Guest HalemiRaj

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa Vaheguroo Jee kee Fateh

Eik Shaheed Singh jee hona ne darshan ditey tey ohna ney keha ki Singhaan da samaan aon vala. Simran vadhao atey kamar kas lvo.

Eik Shaheed Singh jee hona ne darshan ditey tey ohna ney keha ki Singhaan da samaan aon vala. Simran vadhao atey kamar kas lvo.

what does haleimi raj mean?

Guest interestinng

that is good t ear, if it is true. Im not doing shakk/doubt but the amount of Pakhand people do, peope say shaheeds come to them and so on, Shaheeds are special, they sacrficed themselves for the panth, for Sikhi. I am not saying I don't believe you, but people do fake things these days. If you are a pooran gurmukh chardikala dasam pita's sikh then I would undoubtedly believe you and hope this is true and the time is near. But, you got to convince us this isn't ANY lie/pakhand. i believe in everything, maharaj has the power for anything to happen and so do shaheed singhs, but some people make these things up when they actually haven't seen anything.

1st dreams start to come true

2nd shaheeds visit your dream

3rd bairaagg increases tll you meet that sachepatshah

chardikala rakheyo singhon

that is good t ear, if it is true. Im not doing shakk/doubt but the amount of Pakhand people do, peope say shaheeds come to them and so on, Shaheeds are special, they sacrficed themselves for the panth, for Sikhi. I am not saying I don't believe you, but people do fake things these days. If you are a pooran gurmukh chardikala dasam pita's sikh then I would undoubtedly believe you and hope this is true and the time is near. But, you got to convince us this isn't ANY lie/pakhand. i believe in everything, maharaj has the power for anything to happen and so do shaheed singhs, but some people make these things up when they actually haven't seen anything.

I know, I do believe but there are too many pakhandis about.

So, I'm sorry that we have to say this, but you have to convince us about telling the truth.

How did these darshan happen ??

Were you meditating or where you just doing something normal ?

Did the shaheed ask you to do something specifically or did they request you get together numbers of sikhs ??

Do you have the capability to get together huge numbers at short notice ??

waheguru ji......thank you for sharing....................but dreams should not be mentioned to anyone unless you are asked to do soo........please don't give any further explainations to anyone.........

I know a gursikh lady used to have darshans of a Mahpurkh .....she used to tell others out of excitement..and now she never have them...........