Haleimi Raj

Guest HalemiRaj

main thing is benefit if the other person starts gursikhi jeevan and follows advice then you can get triple phal (fruit) but if the other person does not listens then it is his karmas and his own destiny.

you are right waheguru ji.....but some people don't beleive in these things and will keep questioning it on logical basis...........these things can't be understood logically....it's all faith and love.....

like bhagat kabeer g has said...

Kabir charan kamal kee mauj ko keh kaise unmaan||kahibe kau sobha nahi dekha hi parvaan

OP did this for others good....but he might end up getting hurt......and God knows if he would be able to experience this again or not if he wasn't allowed to do this....

go to http://www.everythings13.org/Everythings_13/Basics_of_Sikhi.html

Singh sahib talks mentions Haleimi Raj in this short video course about Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Support those who propogate Sikhi and spread the Word of Guru Maharaj.

Big respect to those youngblood naujawans who spread the true message of Guru ji.

Amrit Chakko, Naam Japo, Seva Karo,

Oh my god, call us manmukhs or whatever, before you know it, we will be rss-agents/guru-nidaks/anti-sant/anti-dasamgrant/anti-raagmala/anti-mool mantar/anti-jyot/-anti-dhoof/anti-sarovar and the list goes on. what? just because we want to be certain??

Dont make us something we aren't, we have poora bharosa in everything...just not some random person sitting behind a screen on the net typing something randomly.

Why are we manmukhs? because we don't BLINDLY floolw any rumour??? yes 'rumour'. That is what it is. Mahapurshs have done bachan about raaj etc and I believe that. until I don't know who is saying this statement, and how their jeevan is, then how can we believe it.

If I write that saw and so in my dream and this happened and this is going to happen, you gullable people will believe me i guess?

It isn't that we don't have sharda. It isn't that we dont want this to happen. We just want to be convinced as said earlier that people lie alot these days. Pakhand is always always happening It is very risky to just follow it blindly.