Potential of Khalsa bottlenecked by maya. What do you desire?

Singh559

one thing if i say truely in my case i myself don't have love for maya but my status in my life is makiing me to go before maya...

i am a single child so in old age of my parents i will have to support them and its only way is financally bcoz i have to payback their care for me

Yeah I see what you mean. That is essential indeed and sewa of parents is really, really important.

Balance I guess is key.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=203280383144662

Watch this video

We're all bottle necked by maya, but I feel even the Khalsa is right now. We're too engrossed in maya and have drifted from the true path of Sikhi.

In puratan times Sikhs would get jobs that wouldn't sacrifice even an ounce of their Sikhi, but today we're willing to sacrifice Sikhi for worldly gain. Even if someone isn't interested in worldly gain many people are won over by the love for maya because in order to find a partner they have to.

How many of us are really doing what we want to do in life?

:|

Just some random thoughts and frustration.

Then it was the Raj of the Khalsa.............today its the Raj of the Masands

one thing if i say truely in my case i myself don't have love for maya but my status in my life is makiing me to go before maya...

i am a single child so in old age of my parents i will have to support them and its only way is financally bcoz i have to payback their care for me

Same is my situation i m only child of my parent.. need to support them ... working hard for that...

The only fact i came to know in the journey of my life till now- though i am very young to calculate things -

IF MONEY IS NOT GOD- ITS NOT LESS THEN GOD :D :D for the world today - Now please u sants dont give me pravachan :blink2: :blush2:

Same is my situation i m only child of my parent.. need to support them ... working hard for that...

The only fact i came to know in the journey of my life till now- though i am very young to calculate things -

IF MONEY IS NOT GOD- ITS NOT LESS THEN GOD :blink2: :blush2:

ya 110% correct bhenji in my opinion money is very important ki karea is de bina kam nahi chalda

money is like friction a necessary evil (remember school level science) :lol2:

ya 110% correct bhenji in my opinion money is very important ki karea is de bina kam nahi chalda

money is like friction a necessary evil (remember school level science) :lol2:

Absolutely Bro :D - Banda jad paida hunda ta v paisa chaida.. dawaiya lai... n jad marda ta v paisa chaida lakdiya/kafan/ghee/space/langur/13v etc lai :D