Good or still evil?

I started playing Skyrim (a game for those of you who don't know) again, due to the dlc (new downloadable content) coming out. Anyway, there is a character in the game called Paarthurnax. He is a dragon. The thing is he used to be the right hand (or wing because they're dragons XD) of an evil dragon who committed terrible atrocities against mankind. I had the option to kill Paarthurnax because of what he had done. The thing is he has changed, he wants to help people. The game got me thinking if it was an evil human from history, like Hitler, if Hitler changed became good in a sense and helped people would you still kill him for what he had done or would you leave him?

Does the bad still remain? Or is it wiped out by the good?

There must always be a chance for redemption else there'd be no point in living if you're condemned to eternity for any mistakes you've made. Punishments must be tolerated for crimes committed, but after that you must have the opportunity to redeem yourself. I'm not talking about this existence on earth per se; you will never receive true punishment AND justice in this world.

There must always be a chance for redemption else there'd be no point in living if you're condemned to eternity for any mistakes you've made. Punishments must be tolerated for crimes committed, but after that you must have the opportunity to redeem yourself.

What would be the punishment for the massacre of millions?

Sajan Thug from sikh history, he changed and we can say he chaged because of Guru Nanak Sahib, its good. But bigger question is people like Tytler who r resposible of 1984 and still roam because of being from congress. Did he change, answer is no few month back he led a mob which vandalized public property and injuring people. People who massacre people hardly change this is hard hitting reality.