Physical Height of Out Gurus

Gurpreet14

Ok Sure.. sorry i was not knowing that i should not quote u.... this is my last quote i tried sending u PM but there was some error coming in..

Sorry again :( will take care of to no to quote u eva Singh g :)

LOLOLOL you don't understand LOLOLOL

When I said "don't quote me" I meant I'm not certain that sant Ji said it LOLOLOL.

You can quote me whenever you like :p

• 7 months later...

I heard that Guru Hargobind Sahib JI was so powerful that there horse had to be changed every few hours as the horse could not withstand Maharaj ji after that, because they were so big / tall, solidly built and powerful. :respect: :strong:

• 3 weeks later...

if you can get some tapes of hazur sahib 300 saal guru de naal,

sant jagjit singh ji harkhowal and a few other mahapurkh do seva of mhrajs bastar,

they show shoes,dastaara shastr, also they show guru sahibs kashairaa

they guy holding it cant stretch his arms wide enough to fully show how wide it was,

if you get what i mean

there is a house near hazuur sahib where a family has chamkaur sahib chole of guru ji still stained and ripped.

also some singhs told us that although bhai bachittar singh was smaller/shorter than duni chand as sakhi storyline goes,

they were still very strong, their trait was apart from guru sahib themselves they could fire 2 arrows at the same time in diff directions

also guru nanak dev ji mahrajs arms ive heard were longerthan average,

• 6 years later...

Honestly my brothers, none of us will ever know cause we weren't there. It's all like Chinese whispers..

In my opinion, I feel Guru Hargobind was at least 6'5 because of his 2 swords length & weight.. Guru Gobind Singh was at least 6'8 because of his Bow (his bow is 6feet) as well as his kirpans/talwar and khanda were also long and heavy.