Sign in to follow this  
Gurpreet14

Physical Height of Out Gurus

Bhajan said Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was 5"4. 

I doubt that, considering one of his ancestors was at least 7 feet. 

Bhai Jiwan Singh describes Guru Gobind Singh ji as medium build. He was very handsome  he had big eyes, sharp features and a bright complexion. 

Guru Hargobind Sahib ji was massive. Look at the size of hes kare.

8a3330cf3b81135ab63357f113100b01.jpg.f0abe46f9f6add7bc40b4cef77412c6a.jpg 

• Like 2

Sorry their knowledge, more into miya than what Guru taught you, it doesn't matter how big I am my knowledge you should follow,  if not go somewhere else 

3 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Does it matter,  why don't you people focus on his knowledge 

It's just banter mate. Y so serious?

4 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Bantering over our Gurus,  do you think that's acceptable?

Yea. Not like we're talking smack lol. You need to chill bruh

Sant jarnail singh ji bhinderwale had darshan of guru gobind singh ji and mata sahib kaur in 1975 in hajuur sahib. Mata sahib kaur's height is near to 6 feet and guru gobind singh ji is 6 feet 2.

Guru gobind singh ji's bow and arrow had 425 pound pull force

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• It looks like this word has been used in Faridkot teeka Any 136 ਅਠਸਠਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਸਗਲ ਪੁੰਨ ਜੀਅ ਦਇਆ ਪਰਵਾਨੁ ॥   ਅਠਾਹਠਂ ਤੀਰਥੋਂ ਕੇ ਇਸਨਾਨ ਅਰ ਸਭ ਪੁੰਨੋਂ ਕੇ (ਪਰਵਾਨੁ) ਸਦਰਸ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਜੀਵੋਂ ਪਰ ਵਾ ਆਪਨੇ ਜੀਵ ਪਰ ਦਯਾ ਕਰਨੀ ਹੈ॥   Looks like it means parvaan if I have understood correctly.   However there is also the following where Faridkot has used the same but here it seems it's been used to mean "other" or "second" if I have understood correctly, unless it means greater or foremost? ਆਪੇ ਕਰੇ ਕਰਾਏ ਕਰਤਾ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਦੂਜਾ ਤੁਝੈ ਸਰੇ ॥੯॥  (Ang 552) ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸਭ ਕੁਛ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕਰਤਾ ਕਰਾਉਤਾ ਹੈ ਔਰ ਦੂਸਰਾ ਕੋਈ (ਸਰੇ) ਸਮਾਨ (ਤੁਝੈ) ਤਿਸ ਕੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ ਵਾ ਹੇ ਕਰਤਾ ਤੂੰ ਸਭ ਕਛੁ ਆਪ ਹੈਂ (ਤੁਝੇ) ਤੇਰੇ ਸਦਰਸ ਹੋਰੁ ਕੋਈ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ ਇਸੀ ਤ੍ਰਹ ਸੇ ਸਭ ਪਦ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਲਗਤੇ ਹੈਂ॥੯॥   Faridkot teeka has used this word quite a bit, I think it has been used slightly differently at different times. If you put the following search in Google, you can find all the instances the word has been used in Faridkot teeka: "ਸਦਰਸ site:srigranth.org" (without the speech marks)
    • I want to start a thread just about 84 and the movement afterwards so anyone can come here and learn about it more . To kick it off here is a speech of jaswant singh khalra I came across a few days ago. You can feel in his speech that genuine pain in his heart, from having seen with his own eyes the genocide of our own people.    Here is a channel I came across setup as a tribute to 84 for maybe more rare video footage I'd guess not everyone on here has seen.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCmZvPBEoVmtvLrv07TNYtw/videos   also here is an interview of shaheed bhai amrik singh's son bhai tarlochan singh ji,  I will try to keep this tread updated and going, and ask sangat to contribute as well.
    • why do you think they were forced into marriage straight away , because pakistan and islam doesn't recognise marital rape as a concept let alone legal crime . Which media you referring to the pakistani media ? of course they'll side with guy because he would be jailed for kidnap.. Pak government has only helped slightly in this case because of Nankana Sahib project else ALL other paents have been refused recourse to place a FIR even when the girls are stolen before and after this. Official statements have nothing to do with reality in that country , just like India. she is a teenager who is not brought up in a liberal way but fairly conservatively even compared to apnay. she did not petition any court , to return to her husband .
    • No matter the age or gender of the Paanth, we need to be prepared to slash with Kirpan, stab with spear, scald with boiling water any number of people who breech our homes. Axes and machetes are cheap and can be affixed to shafts.  Firearms are a great equalizer if you have access. The consequence of even attempting this needs to be so clear as to erase doubts and needs to be in of itself a deterent.  Akal Sahai. 
    • If she was raped, this case would have become even stronger bcoz it would elevate from a religious issue or alleged abduction to a serious crime against women allowing involvement of women rights organizations. Did any such organization intervene? Family members called the muslim guy's family terrorists and kidnappers but they never uttered anything about rape.  As per all the articles, reports and media coverage, the girl herself planned this abduction. Also, as I said before it doesn't make any sense for paki govt. both financially and politically, to deny justice.  "Methods used are same as Hindus/Christians" when was the last time we saw indian/western hindus/Christians creating strong movement online, protesting, going viral on Twitter for justice of their respective paki women? Indian and western Hindus/Christians are so much divided by boundaries of country, caste, creed, financial status etc that they simply don't care. I have seen some Indian hindus do share fb posts about abduction of paki hindu women but it only got likes and comment section full of abuses on pakistan at best.  "Truth is she wanted a divorce" she wanted to stay with her husband, this was her very first official statement. She also said she felt threatened by her family members. Also, it was her family who forced the court to annul their marriage and give her back, she herself refused many times with/without any interruption. If I consider myself in girl's situation, my family members are risking their lives DAILY in demanding justice for me, am backed up by all sikhs globally, protests are happening for me,  sikh organizations are getting involved and the worst of all,  one of the most sacred place to my religion like Nanakana sahib was pelted with stones, disrespected/abused and threatened to destroy? If those dirty hijabi women told me to go back to my husband, I will openly say screw you and your pathetic islam, I will go home back no matter what the cost. If anything bad happens to me or my family member, it will generate an even bigger backlash against Pakistan and Pakistan will officially be called country of terrorists globally. It makes ZERO sense for me to beg court that I want to stay muslim and go back with my in laws who will most likely torture me for tarnishing thier image in local community and getting them beaten by police and one of their sons jailed. My in laws will be the most dangerous place to live, I won't go unless I am so brainwashed by my husband's love jihad tactics and by Islamic scholars, that am risking my life, my family and my religion.   

Important Information

Terms of Use