Need Help

Guest world peace

Just out of curiousity, I would like to ask a little question ! :tease:

When you were a child did you used to play with boys toys like 'Action man' figures, racing cars, matchbox cars,'wrestling figures'...etc... OR did you secretly play with your sisters Barbie and sindy dolls along with Ken ?? and then dress them up or keep changing their outfits...etc..????

I hope you don't mind answering, because I have seen a relative's little boy playing with dolls and I'm just being cautious !!

Hahahahahaha

:wow: wheres the like button?

Homie is on quality control.................hes been left in the corner for a long time to think about his actions...............i believe he didn't deserve to be on quality control. There are a few on here who deserve to be on quality control, but they are free to do as they wish.

I'm not sure but it has been argued many times that your sexuality is not your choice. Kind of genetic or something.

If that is true then what can he do anyways...he doesn't want to marry a girl and telling your parents you are sexually attracted to men ... that would give me a whoopin' for sure!

Good luck in the future... I honestly don't know how I would handle that. :|

Guest world peace

Tell your parents that you do not want to get married ever. You do not need to tell your parents that you are a homosexual. You don't see heterosexuals boys run up to their mom and tell them......i like girls or heterosexuals girls running up to their father and telling them.....i like boys. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are causing us from seeing reality. Don't pay attention to heterosexuals.........they out number homosexuals, so they create social rules and state laws to prohibit exactly what they are doing with the opposite gender. Ask Maharaj what he says is true about heterosexuality and homosexuality. One paat that has the answer is Sukhmani Sahib.

Defining yourself by sexual inclination is not what a Sikh of Guru Sahib does. It is not your identity in anyway. Do you ever define yourself by saying............my taste buds like pasta..............so im a pasta Sikh? Very foolish statement to make right!! In the same way making statement of sexual inclination are foolish and blocking you from seeing who you really are.

A Sikh can still live a housholders life without getting married to the opposite gender. Go out into the community and use your talents to help others and serve others. If you want adopt a child and live a householder lifestyle in this way. The Sikh community have boxed in the definition of housholder lifestyle and robbed themselves of spiritual growth.

I think you're right.

I dont' have to tell them cuz i'm worrying for nothing,

All this time i've just been thinking about being honest cuz I always thought that i will have to tell them when the time is right.

The time is probably never going to be right.

I've just been putting it off and hoping that i may get the guts later to tell them. I feel like ive lied to them enough in a way and so i feel guilty for holding on longer.

Your right though, it may be less harmful if i just keep quiet and convince them that i'm not getting married.

Hopefully this might make them think and realise that there may be something wrong with me.Because that is what they will think, they will say that i have a NOKSH or a fault with my body.

I try really really hard to follow bani and to overpower my mind control.

At times i do feel a better sikh and like a person with some control over this weak mind. But when it comes back to this then i feel like a loser again.

I do want to be a better sikh and better person but you are right that all these things get mixed in with culture.

So if i'm not married and settled then the cultural friends and family think that i'm not a good sikh.

But i do feel like i have more control over my ego and maya when compared to them.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a man partner or anything and the 2 that i had was a few years ago.

Since then i have just been doing more paath and trying to get grips with bani and controlling the 5 chor.

I don't actually ever think about me being gay except when everyone pushes me for marriage then it surfaces again in my mind.

My parents know that i'm very keen in my sikhi and dedicated. I have never missed amritvela where as my mum often has and will do her path when it suits her.

The sikhism is the only thing in my life that i think i have full control over but everything else is like a dead end.

I think i should just pray and do ardas to say i'm sorry for my parents cuz i don't have the guts to tell them the real reason why i don't want to marry a girl.

I know some of you are probably having a little giggle at my gay issue but YES I did play with my sister dolls when i was little an i would put my bret hart wrestling figure with the dolls in the doll house and play friend scenes with my sister.

I also had batman and i would put the dolls in the bat car and give them rides.

I dont mind you asking cuz i've heard worse jokes and fun making at work.

Everyone outside at the gurudwara thinks i'm a good sikh and i respevt them but if they know i'm gay then they will look at me different cuz i can tell from some remarks they make.

But i do like the fact that they see me for my sikhism at the moment and i want to try and keep it like that without being dishonest to them.

...A Sikh can still live a housholders life without getting married to the opposite gender. Go out into the community and use your talents to help others and serve others. If you want adopt a child and live a householder lifestyle in this way. The Sikh community have boxed in the definition of housholder lifestyle and robbed themselves of spiritual growth.

You are being genuine aren't you? This isn't another "Dhunda honey-trap" situation is it? :biggrin2:

Not sure about adopting a kid though. That's a bit too liberal for me. If the OP can make it work then fair play to him.

You are being genuine aren't you? This isn't another "Dhunda honey-trap" situation is it? :biggrin2:

Not sure about adopting a kid though. That's a bit too liberal for me. If the OP can make it work then fair play to him.

Yes, the Sikh community have done so and I believe there is nothing liberal or consertative about adopting a child. It all matters about how you treat that child compared to other children in the house. Treat them equally with no special treatment, unless they really require some, then everything will work out. The older a child is, harder it is for a child to accept a new family.

Khatarnak Thread :wow: :wow:

Amritdhari ch v eda hunda :wow: :wow: well atlast we r human :D no problems.. I dont know about sikhi what it allows n what not.. but one of my freind is lesbian

same situation is actually goin on with her.... Gharwale is forcing her to get married... n she likes Girls.. Now one solution is that we had to let her marry with a gay so that both will not have expectation with each other.. but this cant be case with amritdhari... as u cannot enjoy relations outside..n it would be very hard to a search a boy who is gay - She said ladki.. kaise pta karegi who is gay or not - juttiya aur padegi sir pe :( :(

Eh ta syapa hai bot wadda. :wow: :wow: but please dont spoil a girl's life by marrying her.. for the sake of ur parent :(

No offenses please....

Yes, the Sikh community have done so and I believe there is nothing liberal or consertative about adopting a child. It all matters about how you treat that child compared to other children in the house. Treat them equally with no special treatment, unless they really require some, then everything will work out. The older a child is, harder it is for a child to accept a new family.

Of course, but I meant a single homosexual adopting a child.

BTW I don't equate homosexuality to paedophilia or anything like that, I've just never heard of a single (i.e. without a partner) homosexual adopting a child.