Ppl with haircut doing path get kamaii or no ?

Khalistani187

A person who tries to give and take with god can't get anywhere. God is not your accountant. Being amritdhari isn't going to make you a better sikh than anyone else. Do you really think you've come to some higher level of understanding after drinking some sugar water? Amrit is important but you are yet to understand this my friend.

how u dare to say amrit as some sugar water???????? :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

it is that amrit which made hawks out of birds,loins out of jackals,and khalsa out of downtrodden indians

was gona say say something but topic is getting quite heated, oh yes, i was a mona grew up in a family were drinking etc were the norm, started to listen to sakhis years ago, kept my kesh for a while once (about eight months) then changed my mind was quite young at the time in my twenties, kept getting in and out of sikhi always felt sad for not going all the way , took me another eighteen years of constantly doing ardas, begging maharaj to do kirpa.

WJKK WJKF

Obeying the Guru's hukums, which include but are not limited to taking Amrit, make one a better sikh. This path requires sharda, prem, and OBEDIENCE.

Amrit is not mere sugar water and it's insulting for you to refer to it as that.

how dare u refer to amrit as some sugar water ???? :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

it is that amrit which transformed birds into hawks,jackals into lions,downtrodden Indians into khalsa......

What you need to understand is that taking Amrit is a transition you make in your life to become part of the khalsa and adopt sikh philosphy. Obviously I don't think Amrti is just sugar water, however the context of my post was to get people to think. Clearly your arogance didn't allow you to do so before making your replies. Anyone can drink amrit (water mixed with some patasay) but the physical amrit is just sugar wate. It is not what is vital in determing how well you mold your life according to sikh philosphy. The message of justice that the Khalsa empowred was what turned "Indian into Khalsa." Also, stop being so sensitive you guys need to chill and stop being such pandits about everything.

What you need to understand is that taking Amrit is a transition you make in your life to become part of the khalsa and adopt sikh philosphy. Obviously I don't think Amrti is just sugar water, however the context of my post was to get people to think. Clearly your arogance didn't allow you to do so before making your replies. Anyone can drink amrit (water mixed with some patasay) but the physical amrit is just sugar wate. It is not what is vital in determing how well you mold your life according to sikh philosphy. The message of justice that the Khalsa empowred was what turned "Indian into Khalsa." Also, stop being so sensitive you guys need to chill and stop being such pandits about everything.

sach kahoo sun leho sabhe,jin prem kio tin he prabh paeyo......... :waheguru: :waheguru:

Well but Sikh means the one who goes on step of Guru's our guru's have kesh so we should also keep Kesh as told by Sikh Guru's....

But if Mona has devotion in his heart then definetely he will also get fruit for it...But that doesn't mean that he should forget his identity....

one should ask himself

Without Kesh is he himself a Sikh??

If u have kesh then u will have no need to put Khanda tattoos on your body OR Lockets,Stickers on your cars to show that you are a Sikh as your identity will show that you are a Sikh

That's it....and always wear a beautiful turban or Dumalla if u r amritdhari and keep ur sardari everywhere.....