Pesh after surgery?

Guest GuptS

WJKK WJKF,

I would like to reach out to my learned brothers and sisters on this site and humbly request your advice on the following situation.

I recently had surgery on my stomach. The procedure was laproscopic (5 small holes in my abdomen). In the pre surgery meeting i had requested that no hair be removed. However, after the surgery, i found that the surgeon had removed some hair on my abdomen in order to do the surgery.

I have spoken to a number of senior Singhs, one says that I must pesh as a kurheit has been committed although not intentional and that i have to retake amrit. The others say there is no need to pesh as it was not intentional and that i should do ardas to Maharaj.

Please share your opinions on this matter as i'm sure there are or will be others in my situation too.

waheguru ji I have heard of this real incident in one of Giani Thakur Singh ji's Katha

One chradikala Singh had to undergo surgery where his hair wre cut by doctors and when he left his "body", wasn't cremated yet, was sent back by Shaheed Singhs respectfully, either to take chulla or amrit (don't remember this)........and after doing this, he left his body again......

Ask Panj rather than people on a forum. Here views will conflict. As far as I am aware you will asked to say Ardas, but not to retake Amrit, as it was for medical neccessity (to prevent hair falling into the wound, to make the incision easier, to attach an electrpad or earthing pad for diathermy etc...) .

Ask Panj rather than people on a forum. Here views will conflict. As far as I am aware you will asked to say Ardas, but not to retake Amrit, as it was for medical neccessity (to prevent hair falling into the wound, to make the incision easier, to attach an electrpad or earthing pad for diathermy etc...) .

Giani Thakur singh ji States you have to take it again even in this case too .

listen to his katha or rehat maryada katha

its to cure ur inguries.. its not a kureiit.... do ardar datz it... dear.. je zindagi nahi rahegi te fer ki.... y u people think so much when u urself know the answer to ur problems..

Ask urself what is correct... when there will be touble on u khalsa.. at that time will u wait go to panj pyaare to ask for solution or u wil utilize ur own knowledge n brain n gurbani to solve or fight for it :angry2:

Hear sabdi n karo mann di u will be satisfied.. :D WJKK WJKF :respect: