Who are other parcharaks like Dhunda that we should be aware of?

tuhintuhin

Yeah pictures of these heretics needs to be posted here. It's easier for people to remember that way.

And really it is sad that Bhai Amrik Singh Chandigarh has turned into a heretic Kala Afghanist. Kathakars like him have real potential to do good for the Panth instead of preaching heretic philosophy.

Pictures are being put up, thanks for the input!

Edit:

Something malfunctioned where all of the pictures were removed from the post and all of the coding in the text was shown. Due to this, it is taking some time to re-adjust everything and correct the titles/grammar as well as fix the pictures. Please be patient.

Also, there seems to be a limit on the number of pictures I could post in that original list. So I have tried to post some of the more needed pictures, as I cannot post all of them due to the posting limit.

• 1 year later...

Waheguru, i am shocked to see this long list. Few weeks ago Giani Gurbax Gulshan was doing katha on tv from Gurudwara Bangla Sahib delhi. He said keski is not necessary for women. my husbande said that i am wrong because i tie keski/turban and argued with me that he is kathawack now don't even try to say y know better than Gaini.

Gufateh

Be aware of these so called cut hair 'Sikhs' who preach about Sikhi. Be inspired only by one who leads by example.

this sounds so wrong. sikhs with haircut still have something to offer the Sikh panth. See what a mess the non-haircut sikhs have made of the panth?

what about those who keep the bana and lie, swear, and are arrogant?

woudlnt it be better to just say look to the Guru for inspiration, as the Guru is complete, but humans will always have thew ability to err?

And not judge others on their own progress on this path?

Rehat is an absolute prerequisite to be a Sikh- 'Rehat bina na Sikh Kahave'. Would you trust a non-Muslim preaching about Islam? Why then should one trust a non-Sikh preaching about Sikhism?

this sounds so wrong. sikhs with haircut still have something to offer the Sikh panth. See what a mess the non-haircut sikhs have made of the panth?

what about those who keep the bana and lie, swear, and are arrogant?

woudlnt it be better to just say look to the Guru for inspiration, as the Guru is complete, but humans will always have thew ability to err?

And not judge others on their own progress on this path?

Be aware of these so called cut hair 'Sikhs' who preach about Sikhi. Be inspired only by one who leads by example.

Rehat is an absolute prerequisite to be a Sikh- 'Rehat bina na Sikh Kahave'. Would you trust a non-Muslim preaching about Islam? Why then should one trust a non-Sikh preaching about Sikhism?

Bhaji, look at your first quote about haircut sikhs, and then your second about rehat . You have moved the goalposts from someone having haircut to having rehat.

Let me give you an example of why I disagree with this. Lets take the example of Dhunda, a kesadhari Sikh, and Gurinder Singh Mann, a haircut Sikh. Who is doing the most damage to the Panth today out of these two?

Dhunda is spreading lies and venom about Dasam Guru's writings, whereas Mann is doing major research is Guru Ji's work, to do the opposite to dhunda. Now is Mann and Dhunda were both presented before you, you would auotmatically prefer dhunda because of his kes?

Whilst I agree in notion that it would be better for parcharaks to live Sikhi, I disagree with the notion that people who are not as advanced as others on this path have nothing to offer to the panth.