13Mirch

This is going to sound bitter and most likely damning and I really do not want your sympathy and nor am I a pessimist. But, the disunity of Sikhs will probably be the end of Sikhi. I have a friend who is poor and not a resident of the country which we live in. So what do people of the local Sikh community do? They decide that just because the family does not have residence:

1.) They should be kicked out of work.

2.) Kicked out of the Gurudwara.

3.) Rumours and slander should be spread about them.

4.) Make their lives as hard as possible.

I have even seen amritdharis doing this!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst in other communities, from my experience, its the other way around. On one hand for whatever damn reason, the Guru is not listening to this family's prayers. In India they don't even have a house or any family they go back they die. And it looks like they will go back and on the other hand the mother******* <banned word filter activated> community is dead-set against them. When these individuals leave the panth, we hanker on about "you have to be strong to be a Sikh" or try bringing them back but do we ever blame the right people?

So one way or another crying over Khalistan, Rajoana and panthic matters will not help us. It will probably destroy us. When Sikhs are betraying Sikhs why do we prefer different treatments from others? Now it seems that just because the Guru for whatever reason does not listen to ardassa, local Sikhs think they have the right to kick people out of gurughars. If this family go to the gurudwara people give them the "look." Personally speaking after seeing such disgusting behaviour I have left the Gurudwara. Whats the point of going when no one focuses on the Guru but poverty stricken unfortunates. Afterwards committees get in fights "oh u made them leave," "u did" old idiots have their beards ripped out, women abuse and swords are drawn, ears are hacked off. Sheer drama from the very people who think they are kings of the world.The family itself has left the gurughar and their faith in the Guru is just about gone, 90% is gone and only 10% remains and even that is decreasing day by day. This sheer stupidness of our community is going to make us become only a memory in textbooks.

Yup thats true.... This is a bitter truth .....

Regarding Amritdharis - No Offenses please - i have seen sewadarji eating (non-veg) on the terrace of Gurdwara...my cousin bro supported them in this task

There was one amritdhari who use to drink ..alot when he use to consume liquor he use to remove his kirpan n place it on nail... then again he wear it afterwards..my dad's friend

Being Amritdhari, Being Pathi, Being Sewadar dont make religious.. but being good human makes u religious... Every bad is not that bad n every good is not that good :)

In this situation which u mentioned instead of supporting the family ... they r against them... as that family is under wrong kind of good pretending people...

But u cannot blame whole of a sikh community... there are sikhs/ Gurudwara that helps the needy also... everywhere u will see this beat- Temples/Mosques/Churchs everywhere... there are people who are so fearless that they in the name of God- utilize god for all the wrong deeds...but they forget when he wll start utilizing u... u will not be able to rest in peace forever.... :)

Yup thats true.... This is a bitter truth .....

Regarding Amritdharis - No Offenses please - i have seen sewadarji eating (non-veg) on the terrace of Gurdwara...my cousin bro supported them in this task

There was one amritdhari who use to drink ..alot when he use to consume liquor he use to remove his kirpan n place it on nail... then again he wear it afterwards..my dad's friend

Being Amritdhari, Being Pathi, Being Sewadar dont make religious.. but being good human makes u religious... Every bad is not that bad n every good is not that good :)

In this situation which u mentioned instead of supporting the family ... they r against them... as that family is under wrong kind of good pretending people...

But u cannot blame whole of a sikh community... there are sikhs/ Gurudwara that helps the needy also... everywhere u will see this beat- Temples/Mosques/Churchs everywhere... there are people who are so fearless that they in the name of God- utilize god for all the wrong deeds...but they forget when he wll start utilizing u... u will not be able to rest in peace forever.... :)

No offence veer Ji, Bhenji but in my opinion all guru ghars I have seen do this. I know I cannot blame everyone but look at it from this perspective for one person everyone has to take the blame. Personally speaking people who claim to be this family's helpers/friends backstab them. If they get angry who will they blame? The Guru, then what happens? They leave the Guru etc etc. They might come back they might not but it truly is stupid that our own side is kicking itself.

No offence veer Ji, Bhenji but in my opinion all guru ghars I have seen do this. I know I cannot blame everyone but look at it from this perspective for one person everyone has to take the blame. Personally speaking people who claim to be this family's helpers/friends backstab them. If they get angry who will they blame? The Guru, then what happens? They leave the Guru etc etc. They might come back they might not but it truly is stupid that our own side is kicking itself.

Datz true ... but this is all the examination of our faith in Guru... U need to be strong enough to have faith in our own faith :) All u need to keep accepting whatever he does ... he is always correct.. i sometimes feels powerless in infront of my own Guru.. coz some situations leads us to question him- Why he did this - but i dnt know y i still keep on cultivating my faith in him- i know its hard enough....very hard.. but u need to show faith.. the one who understands this.. are the true followers ... even i m not able to understand but i dnt even question him.. :) - keep on going... keep on going.. all u need to be loyal to him :)