I couldn't exercise for about a month.Too much stress of packing luggage etc.Im at the bottom with my health.I hope to start a new regiment in India cause I'm staying there for a couple of months.

let me give you an example...

over 25, female, uk

Goals: Tone and increase fitness levels, reduce body fat/gain muscle -- aim to go swimming twice a week and weight training twice a week

I have been training since I was 21, so I would looking for someone at more of advanced level of training

However, for this to work more than two people need to be willing to partake.

would it be counted advance level , if your dogs took you out for walk instead of you taking them for a walk , everyday for 3 years? :lol2:

I couldn't exercise for about a month.Too much stress of packing luggage etc.Im at the bottom with my health.I hope to start a new regiment in India cause I'm staying there for a couple of months.

dont count for exercise here , lots of desi gheyoo/makkhan/lassiyaan

did i forgot gheyo with shakar ?

i suddenly feel hungry now

• 3 weeks later...

let me give you an example...

over 25, female, uk

Goals: Tone and increase fitness levels, reduce body fat/gain muscle -- aim to go swimming twice a week and weight training twice a week

I have been training since I was 21, so I would looking for someone at more of advanced level of training

However, for this to work more than two people need to be willing to partake.

I need a simran/prabh ki keerat buddy. All ages, gender acceptable. Goals: Better spiritual understanding and generating ideas for helping humanity. I have been training (albeit unconsciously) since God infused my soul into this perishable body. Intermediate or advanced level. For this to work at least one person is required to partake, but more would be better.

I need a simran/prabh ki keerat buddy. All ages, gender acceptable. Goals: Better spiritual understanding and generating ideas for helping humanity. I have been training (albeit unconsciously) since God infused my soul into this perishable body. Intermediate or advanced level. For this to work at least one person is required to partake, but more would be better.

Where are you from?