Prominent Sants attend namdhari "satguru" jagjit singh's funeral

BhagatBalmik

Recently i was trying to find an article i read where it said that sgpc members attended the jagjit singh funeral and i came across couple of articles that said that Sant Lakhvir Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib Wale and Sant Amrik Singh Panj Bhainian also attended the funeral. I wanted the sangats opinion on this.

the times of india

The Sants during the olden times tried to convince the Kukas to let go their Gurudom claim and instead become a Sampradah. Unfortunately the Kukas did not listen and continue with their Gurudom. May Guru Jee bless them with Bibek Budh so they come to their senses and rejoin the Sikh Panth instead of continuing with their Manmat DehDhari Guru claim.

Here is my 2 cents:

One of my good friend is kuka well he used to be as he moved to far town. Whilst, their gurudom believe is there in their back of the head somewhere but with that being said, their daily chores does not surround this gurudom belief as they only recite gurbanis from sri guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib in their daily nitneem. My friend showed me picture of sri guru granth sahib being fully parkashed in bhaini sahib 30-40 years ago and their guru sitting on the floor, not sure what happened since then, they no longer have parkash of sri guru granth sahib ji, most likely to avoid public sentiment being hurt either way.

Anyway, coming back to the topic- Amount of banis from aad guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib ji these folks to do is unbelievable, they do das granthi nitneem daily from sri guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib ji, simran of vahiguroo gurmantra not to mention they were instrumental preserving gurmat sangeet raag vidya..that is their daily focus along with bibek, suchumta, simple ultra veggie diet..!!

I think there are lot of positives/gunas one can pick from them than avguns. Gurmat teaches us to focus on people/sanastha/institution good guns than bad avguns and take good from it and leave bad rest aside.

I think they are fine as long as namdhari sect do their own thing silently/politely, but as soon they try to do hostile takeover over panth like missionaries doing- super imposing their belief on khalsa panth and become heretic hostile cult like - nirankari/radhaswamis, then whole khalsa panth rightly should step up and set the record straight..!!

Recently i was trying to find an article i read where it said that sgpc members attended the jagjit singh funeral and i came across couple of articles that said that Sant Lakhvir Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib Wale and Sant Amrik Singh Panj Bhainian also attended the funeral. I wanted the sangats opinion on this.

the times of india

Ask the Sants themselves why they went to a fake guru's funeral, who tried to cover up 1984 genoicide attack on Sikh family. Point out to these Sants that this fake guru tried to cover up the truth..............see what their reaction is as the whole episode was caught on video.

No one in the Khalsa Panth gets special treatment, no matter how high you have gone up the latter. If Sants today tell us not to ask questions, then tomorrow they would tell us something esle. Ask questions, but don't rush to judgement about Sants, let them give a complete answer.

One thing about Sant ji that these modern day Sants need to learn is to say I don't know about a topic when they have no knowledge about it. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Maharaj was very humble and would admit any time when he didn't know much about a certain topic. Modern day Sants, professors, babas, and scholars have a fit like a little child every time they are asked a question on a topic they have no clue about. Then the typical answer is.......use a tuk of Gurbani and then ask the questioner to give the intrepretation. This is only done so the fake sant, babas, professors, and scholars don't look stupid in front of their cheerleaders.

Ask the Sants themselves why they went to a fake guru's funeral, who tried to cover up 1984 genoicide attack on Sikh family. Point out to these Sants that this fake guru tried to cover up the truth..............see what their reaction is as the whole episode was caught on video.

No one in the Khalsa Panth gets special treatment, no matter how high you have gone up the latter. If Sants today tell us not to ask questions, then tomorrow they would tell us something esle. Ask questions, but don't rush to judgement about Sants, let them give a complete answer.

One thing about Sant ji that these modern day Sants need to learn is to say I don't know about a topic when they have no knowledge about it. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Maharaj was very humble and would admit any time when he didn't know much about a certain topic. Modern day Sants, professors, babas, and scholars have a fit like a little child every time they are asked a question on a topic they have no clue about. Then the typical answer is.......use a tuk of Gurbani and then ask the questioner to give the intrepretation. This is only done so the fake sant, babas, professors, and scholars don't look stupid in front of their cheerleaders.

Hit the nail right on the head!

Well new sants are *NOT* pulling out this "luke warm relationship" with namdharis from thin air, its been always there as mentioned with examples above with old puratan bhramgyani sants.

Giani Gian Singh Writes:

"When the Sikhs, the Nihangs, Sehaj Dhari, Nirmalla's, Namdharis, and Udasi's see themselves as the sons of the same father. The Gurdwara reform movement would be over"

The Sants during the olden times tried to convince the Kukas to let go their Gurudom claim and instead become a Sampradah. Unfortunately the Kukas did not listen and continue with their Gurudom. May Guru Jee bless them with Bibek Budh so they come to their senses and rejoin the Sikh Panth instead of continuing with their Manmat DehDhari Guru claim.

Which proves that the Sants didn't go in support of the Naamdharis, but to show them the way. Plus there can be a million other reasons why Sants went to the Naamdharis or anyone else for that matter. Meeting between opposing parties happen all the time and its very ignorant to assume that they are sitting together to drink tea and afterwards go skipping in the grass, while holding hands and singing we are the rainbow.

Sant baba Jarnail Singh Ji Maharaj can speak for all the Sants, afterall he is the Mukhi of DamDami Taksal when he exposes the true side of so called guru Jagjit Singh. On one hand those that support Naamdhari want to say respect Jathedars, but then they turn around and go against Sant ji, who is the Jathedar.

Another thing, there are always assumptions made that Naamdharis are all pure. Infact I have heard many stories of Naamdharis that are doing many dishonoring act, other than bowing to a fake Guru. Just to give an example, they are not shielded from adultery. Again it is ignorant to label a whole group with the same brush of adultery, but the whole of Naamdharis can be labeled as fake Guru worshippers because they define themselves in this way.

Why don't the Sants of today give a response on why they attended a fake Guru's funeral, who tried to stop a Sikh family for getting justice for the 1984 Sikh genocide in Novermber after the death of Bibi Indira Gandhi?