Sign in to follow this  
Gurpreet14

Just A help - if u believe In :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Doing a particular shabad from gurbani for a specific purpose, people do this. But, there is a big but, that is, it is only a ardass(because you wish a specific purpose of your's to be solved) to akaal purakh who listen to your demands if he finds you worthy he delivers. You do ardass with particular shabad or a simple ardass without shabad from gurbani it does not matter. Gurbani makes our faith more stronger while doing ardass through that shabad.

It should also enlighten you with this thought if a shabad can solve a problem, whole gurbani will enlighten you and change your life. Never stick with a shabad or a paath, move on and do sahaj paath.

• Like 1

Doing a particular shabad from gurbani for a specific purpose, people do this. But, there is a big but, that is, it is only a ardass(because you wish a specific purpose of your's to be solved) to akaal purakh who listen to your demands if he finds you worthy he delivers. You do ardass with particular shabad or a simple ardass without shabad from gurbani it does not matter. Gurbani makes our faith more stronger while doing ardass through that shabad.

It should also enlighten you with this thought if a shabad can solve a problem, whole gurbani will enlighten you and change your life. Never stick with a shabad or a paath, move on and do sahaj paath.

Sometimes u need to make some changes in ur destiny - for this u need to convince God that - If i dont deserve it ... do something to make me deserve... We do prayer to connect with God... God can make things happen....Ryt

If he has powers in hand he need to prove it - if he can change our destiny- he need to change it for that we require some words to poke him.... :)

The people who regularly pray to God dont require to do ardas in form of short prayers.....but if someone require his help.. n want something in fast mode... need to search out for some remedies,,, n receitin dez paragraphs do help.. atlast u r utilizing his words...

y people do 108 moti wali mala.. eda hi naam le lo y 108 timezz - there are some unseen powers of lord to help u.. n numbers do help.. coz in this world everything can be measured in terms of numbers... even God - if one tries dear :D

Thats y i have written - Just a Help - "If u believe In" :D

Edited by Gurpreet14

Thats why I wrote he listens to us and delivers if he finds worthy. Doing Paath and living according to that makes us more worthy. Everything in world can be measured in number yes even god(Ekoankar). :respect:

• Like 1

but remember love or pyaar towards god is selfless sach kahu sun leho sabhe jin prem kio tin he prabh paieo (tav prasad sawiye)

Its not about luv... yup u r correct luv towards god n parent is selfless... but as being a child we expect few things to be done by our parent so as God...

if God want us to be his good children then first of all he needs to be a Good parent :)

We luv our parent still we demand things from them that does not mean we r selfish... in the same way asking God to provide u with something that does not mean that u r selfish towards him....

Just an example.. If one of ur dear one is in danger - struggling for life... people do pray a lot to God .. y.. if people say that God knows everything n he knows what is good for us... then y to pray for that particular person... still wen it comes to loosing someone close to u.... u beg like beggar in front of him.. forgetting everything n just remembering that u need that person at any cost :) this is truth of life....n this happens with 99.9% people.

• Like 2

Can u please tell d proper way of doing this path (any shabad of sankat mochan)?

With complete love and devotion :)

though im interested about this too.

I flipped through this... publication a few years ago. It starts off harmless; advising us to ensure Gurbani is part of our daily routine, etc, as well as recommending a few other things that any Gursikh does on a normal day anyhow. However, as I delved deeper into the pages of the book it became clear something was a bit off.

There were shabads that had been prescribed for the following reasons:

1. Make the object of your affection fall in love with you.

2. Win back your lover / wife / husband after they've left for someone else.

3. Cause a breakup between a couple.

4. Ensure your lover / wife / husband does only what you tell them to.

5. Keep unwanted attention of interested parties away from the object of your affection.

Etc. There was a heck of a lot more on similar lines aside from the romantic stuff. Call me old fashioned but the above type of crap is not how I've been raised to view Sikhi. Gurbani is not a magic spell book and anyone who does use these shabads in such a way needs their head checked. I'm not saying they won't work, but why would any genuine Sikh behave in a way that facilitates the need for such... devilry?

The worrying thing is I've begun to suspect a large number of fellow Gursikhs who like to portray themselves as butter-wouldn't-melt, devout types partake in these shenanigans in order to gain advantages over others, whilst giving the impression they hold no water with such practices, when behind closed doors everything is fair game.

Worrying times.

• Like 3

Yup I saw those remedies too but didn't have much time to read the rest or in detail. One cannot achieve something through force, it's Gods grace that gives one something.

ਆਖਣਿ ਜੋਰੁ ਚੁਪੈ ਨਹ ਜੋਰੁ ॥ आखणि जोरु चुपै नह जोरु ॥ Ākẖaṇ jor cẖupai nah jor.

No power to speak, no power to keep silent.

ਜੋਰੁ ਨ ਮੰਗਣਿ ਦੇਣਿ ਨ ਜੋਰੁ ॥ जोरु न मंगणि देणि न जोरु ॥ Jor na mangaṇ ḏeṇ na jor.

No power to beg, no power to give.

ਜੋਰੁ ਨ ਜੀਵਣਿ ਮਰਣਿ ਨਹ ਜੋਰੁ ॥ जोरु न जीवणि मरणि नह जोरु ॥ Jor na jīvaṇ maraṇ nah jor.

No power to live, no power to die.

ਜੋਰੁ ਨ ਰਾਜਿ ਮਾਲਿ ਮਨਿ ਸੋਰੁ ॥ जोरु न राजि मालि मनि सोरु ॥ Jor na rāj māl man sor.

No power to rule, with wealth and occult mental powers.

ਜੋਰੁ ਨ ਸੁਰਤੀ ਗਿਆਨਿ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥ जोरु न सुरती गिआनि वीचारि ॥ Jor na surṯī gi▫ān vīcẖār.

No power to gain intuitive understanding, spiritual wisdom and meditation.

ਜੋਰੁ ਨ ਜੁਗਤੀ ਛੁਟੈ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥ जोरु न जुगती छुटै संसारु ॥ Jor na jugṯī cẖẖutai sansār.

No power to find the way to escape from the world.

ਜਿਸੁ ਹਥਿ ਜੋਰੁ ਕਰਿ ਵੇਖੈ ਸੋਇ ॥ जिसु हथि जोरु करि वेखै सोइ ॥ Jis hath jor kar vekẖai so▫e.

He alone has the Power in His Hands. He watches over all.

ਨਾਨਕ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੩੩॥ नानक उतमु नीचु न कोइ ॥३३॥ Nānak uṯam nīcẖ na ko▫e. ||33||

O Nanak, no one is high or low. ||33||

Edited by simran345
  • Like 4

When we have been given the Mool mantar by Guru Nank Dev Ji - we refuse to believe. Mool mantar dha path gives the person who recites it everything that they may desire for.

However when someone writes a book and says do this and that you will get what you want - we run for it. (how selfish)

Juga jugantar khayi kaye - we have been eating and eating in all the past ages.

देदा दे लैदे थकि पाहि ॥
Ḏeḏā ḏe laiḏe thak pāhi.
The Giver continues giving but the recipients grow weary of receiving.
ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਦੇਈ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰੰਤੂ ਲੈਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਹਾਰ ਹੁਟ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।
जुगा जुगंतरि खाही खाहि ॥
Jugā juganṯar kẖāhī kẖāhi.
All the ages through the partakers partake of His provision.
ਸਮੂਹ ਜੁਗਾਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਖਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਪਦਾਰਥਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਖਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।
हुकमी हुकमु चलाए राहु ॥
Hukmī hukam cẖalā▫e rāhu.
The Commander, by His command, makes man walk on His path.
ਹਾਕਮ, ਆਪਣੇ ਅਮਰ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਆਦਮੀ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਰਸਤੇ ਉਤੇ ਟੋਰਦਾ ਹੈ।
नानक विगसै वेपरवाहु ॥३॥
Nānak vigsai veparvāhu. ||3||
O Nanak! the carefree Master makes merry.
ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! ਬੇ-ਮੁਹਤਾਜ ਮਾਲਕ ਮੌਜ਼ਾ ਮਾਣਦਾ ਹੈ।

The mool mantar has been created to give us what we need most. Soul food. Gurbani for our souls. Let us also do the mool mantar and reap the full benefits of naam.

The wealth which if we get we can spend how we want. We can carry it across with us as well. (can't get that line, but will post it soon) It wiill help us in this life and in the next as well. Let us wisen up and turn to our saviour. He is waiting for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ga0-TexpTs

Edited by sikhni777