DAVID CAMERON COMES UP SHORT IN HIS VISIT TO INDIA

JagtarSinghKhalsa

Sikhs are one of the most succesful communities in Britain. Of course he would visit the Darbar Sahib. He wants votes, seeing as most Sikhs vote Labour.

Btw my comment above was a joke. It is his first time there. I was like that when I first visited Darbar Sahib.

Besides, doesn't India have some apologising to do to many communities living in India?

I voted Labour the first time i was old enought to vote. I dont vote for them any more they dont support hard work, they just give hand out to every tom and harry, they screwed up big time with immigration,

I vote Tory to keep out Labour there on side of working people, a bit tougher on criminal scum and immigration, and are anti EU.

There not that different to Labour but Tory will have to do

I voted Labour the first time i was old enought to vote. I dont vote for them any more they dont support hard work, they just give hand out to every tom and harry, they screwed up big time with immigration,

I vote Tory to keep out Labour there on side of working people, a bit tougher on criminal scum and immigration, and are anti EU.

There not that different to Labour but Tory will have to do

OK you are a Sikh? Yes?

You should help others? Yes?

OK, the Tory party doesn't do that. Have you seen the child poverty map of Britain? Child poverty decreased under Labour, but it is increasing under the conservatives. Is it fair that 1 in 2 kids in Centeral Manchester are living under the poverty line while some fat greedy business man has his taxes cut even though he earns £1million+ a year? The EU is good for Britain. Minimum wage/work hours, we might be back to being paid £2/hour legally with no EU; great for the manger, not so great for you. If there was no Labour I wouldn't have a brand new school, I'd still be in a crappy 40year old building with asbestos in the walls. If you are a business man then the Tory dudes are great for you! What do the Tories know about us people of Britain? They all went to bloody public schools and look down on us "plebs". What do they know about what we need?

OK you are a Sikh? Yes?

You should help others? Yes?

OK, the Tory party doesn't do that. Have you seen the child poverty map of Britain? Child poverty decreased under Labour, but it is increasing under the conservatives. Is it fair that 1 in 2 kids in Centeral Manchester are living under the poverty line while some fat greedy business man has his taxes cut even though he earns £1million+ a year? The EU is good for Britain. Minimum wage/work hours, we might be back to being paid £2/hour legally with no EU; great for the manger, not so great for you. If there was no Labour I wouldn't have a brand new school, I'd still be in a crappy 40year old building with asbestos in the walls. If you are a business man then the Tory dudes are great for you! What do the Tories know about us people of Britain? They all went to bloody public schools and look down on us "plebs". What do they know about what we need?

Labour introduced Tution fees in 1999 when i left college, got rid of student fees, which the Labour Party members in their time enjoyed.

The Eu encourgaes too much immigration, British born youngsters need jobs not some Spanish person.

I work hard get out of bed early, put in the hours, pay tax but i dont moan, Sikhs and Punjabis are known for hard work and dont need hand outs.

My tax pays for lazy people who have never really worked, labour encourage this way of thinking of dole dossing.

My Tax pays for schools and NHS including those whi dont work so i am helping people.

Labour have screwed up Britian made our cities in to 3rd world slums let everyone in for thier votes.

Labour introduced Tution fees in 1999 when i left college, got rid of student fees, which the Labour Party members in their time enjoyed.

The Eu encourgaes too much immigration, British born youngsters need jobs not some Spanish person.

How many Spanish people are stealing your jobs?

I work hard get out of bed early, put in the hours, pay tax but i dont moan, Sikhs and Punjabis are known for hard work and dont need hand outs.

My tax pays for lazy people who have never really worked, labour encourage this way of thinking of dole dossing.

My Tax pays for schools and NHS including those whi dont work so i am helping people.

As do my parents. The people you refer to the "dole dossers" (underclass) are actually are small percentage of the benefit claiments. Most of the benefit claiments are just like you. They get up early in the morning (you should be getting up to do your paath anyway :p) to go to work. But their wages are so crap that they need benefits to support themselves. (You can take my word for it or I can get you some stats, but I'm revising for a maths test so it might take some time :D). So the people who have never worked are a miniscule percentage. You hear so much about the dole dossers from the media (which is owned my fat conservative buisiness men) that you think all benefit claiments are like that, they aren't. These conservative men want to pay less tax, so show you one example of dole dossers and you think all of them are like that. Labour actually made it better for poor families who couldn't afford their kid's uniforms or revison guides. Your tax pays for a NHS which is dying and crumbling under strain and schools where pupils don't have modern technology. The conservatives don't use these things (state schools/NHS), they go private. Do you think they care about us who need the NHS?

Labour have screwed up Britian made our cities in to 3rd world slums let everyone in for thier votes.

No, Conservative will do that. The poorer areas get poorer. Are conservative helping local schools? Nope they're cutting funding while their kids prance around in the top private schools with the best equipment. Labour made sure start centres for single parents and poor families to have free nurseries and books. Kids that don't go to nursery are more likely to fall behind, these are poor kids. The rich can afford nursery places. Conservatives have closed these sure start centres down. How can the lone-parents work? Childcare costs more than their wages! Encouraging more "dole dossers".

How many Spanish people are stealing your jobs?

As do my parents. The people you refer to the "dole dossers" (underclass) are actually are small percentage of the benefit claiments. Most of the benefit claiments are just like you. They get up early in the morning (you should be getting up to do your paath anyway :p) to go to work. But their wages are so crap that they need benefits to support themselves. (You can take my word for it or I can get you some stats, but I'm revising for a maths test so it might take some time :D). So the people who have never worked are a miniscule percentage. You hear so much about the dole dossers from the media (which is owned my fat conservative buisiness men) that you think all benefit claiments are like that, they aren't. These conservative men want to pay less tax, so show you one example of dole dossers and you think all of them are like that. Labour actually made it better for poor families who couldn't afford their kid's uniforms or revison guides. Your tax pays for a NHS which is dying and crumbling under strain and schools where pupils don't have modern technology. The conservatives don't use these things (state schools/NHS), they go private. Do you think they care about us who need the NHS?

No, Conservative will do that. The poorer areas get poorer. Are conservative helping local schools? Nope they're cutting funding while their kids prance around in the top private schools with the best equipment. Labour made sure start centres for single parents and poor families to have free nurseries and books. Kids that don't go to nursery are more likely to fall behind, these are poor kids. The rich can afford nursery places. Conservatives have closed these sure start centres down. How can the lone-parents work? Childcare costs more than their wages! Encouraging more "dole dossers".

Loads of eastern europeans work for cheap, so young people cant have the job.

Todays bbc report shows employment has risen, so theres work out there.

I have been served by the nhs greatly never a problem.

I am 34 years old i have sceen England change for the worst from 1997, i can remember what Englands was like.

Labour suck up to the Ethnics, they want to see working class people under-educated so they wont vote and they can lap up the immigrants votes

Tories say stand on your own two feet have pride in your work.

For all their divsity under Labour there were a few race riots.

Loads of eastern europeans work for cheap, so young people cant have the job.

Todays bbc report shows employment has risen, so theres work out there.

I have been served by the nhs greatly never a problem.

I am 34 years old i have sceen England change for the worst from 1997, i can remember what Englands was like.

Labour suck up to the Ethnics, they want to see working class people under-educated so they wont vote and they can lap up the immigrants votes

Tories say stand on your own two feet have pride in your work.

For all their divsity under Labour there were a few race riots.

Which young person have you seen that wants to work cleaning toilets or work altogether?! I don't about you, but my generatrion is certainly one that wouldn't do it. Employment has risen so there are jobs out there for you, I don't seen the slovaks taking your jobs then. The NHS is suffering from cuts. This means a drop in care for patients. How do they want to see working class people as un-educated? WHAT? They built new state of the art schools (BSF Project). This project has been cut by the Conservatives so poor kids don't get good schools while their kids study in private schools. Is that why Labour increased school funds and the Tories cut it. My school can't even afford photocopying so we can have colour source sheets for History. We have to pay for exam papers. My school building was rebuilt under Labour. We have new laptops, interactive whiteboards, and great facilities. The other schools in my area are crap and are old. I have friends in other schools who are still sitting in classrooms which look more like a prison than a school. They would have had a new school, but the Tories cut the BSF project. Is it fair that they should have to do that? Labour gave EMA which meant more kids went into post 16 education. The numbers in post-16 education had risen under Labour, but they're decreasing under Conservatives as many kids needed that EMA to afford to go to college. But EMA has been cut. So these kids can't educate themselves. Conservatives have the new right side. They want "white British" culture not Punjabi or whatever. Don't we have responsibility to care for others in our society? To make it fair and equal so everyone has an equal opportunity to reach the top? The conervatives are business men. Why are the cutting tax for themselves then cutting pensions and heating allownence for the old? Why are benefits cut for people that have low wages?

ਇੱਕ ਵਾਰੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਇੱਕ ਸ਼ਾਇਰ ਨੂੰ

ਪੁਛਿਆ :

"ਤਾਜ ਮਹਲ"ਅਤੇ"ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ

ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਜੀ"ਵਿੱਚ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਰਕ ਹੈ ?

ਉਸ ਸ਼ਾਇਰ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ :

"ਤਾਜ ਮਹਲ ਦੇ

ਅੰਦਰ"ਮੌਤ"ਦਾ ਸੰਨਾਟਾ ਹੈ

ਪਰ"ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ,

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ"ਅੰਦਰ

ਮੁਰਦਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਜਿੰਦਗੀ ਮਿਲਦੀ ਹੈ !"

____

ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਉਸ

ਸ਼ਾਇਰ ਨੇ ਬੜਾ ਖੂਬਸੂਰਤ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰਦੇ

ਹੋਏ ਲਿਖਿਆ :

"ਤੇਰੇ ਦਰ ਪੇ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਕੋ ਅੰਦਰ ਜਾਤੇ

ਦੇਖਾ !

ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰ ਆਤੇ ਦੇਖਾ !

ਇਸਾਈ ਕੋ ਸਿਰ ਝੂਕਾਤੇ ਦੇਖਾ !

ਸਿੱਖ ਕੋ ਬਾਣੀ ਗਾਤੇ ਦੇਖਾ !

ਅਪਾਹਿਜ ਕੋ ਹਲਵਾ (ਕੜਾਹ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦ)

ਖਾਤੇ ਦੇਖਾ !

ਔਰ ਮੁਰਦੋੰ ਕੋ ਜਿੰਦਗੀ ਪਾਤੇ ਦੇਖਾ !":)

Beautiful!

It was a bad idea letting Cameron into the Golden Temple. Did you see how his eyes popped out? The man had never seen so much gold in his life. Wouldnt be surprised if he tried to break some off to sell at Cash4Gold to bring the deficit down. It's not like they havent tried before...

lol

I respect Prime Minister Cameron who has a seriously difficult job dealing with all the mess that Labour left us with.