Singhni and have no friends!

Guest alonekaur

Guest alonekaur

I feel quite down. I am in my 20's and have no singhnia friends. I want good sangat, however no singhni in the midlands has really been approachable. You have to be popular to be noticed. Everyone has their own cliques and don't allow anyone else in them. I feel really lonley and upset. Any bani i can read?

Hi there...you are making quite a strong statement..."no Singhni in the midlands has really been approachable"..... I am wondering if you are approaching the Singnis with the right strategy and the right attitude (sorry, for being little judgmental) or if you are approaching the right Singhnis!!!! And if you are approaching the right Singhnis in the right way and still your effort is going in vain, then my dear friend.....just wait for the right time as per God's schedule...kyonki, uske marzi ke bina patta bhi nahi hilta!!!!

Good-luck...

• 2 weeks later...

maharaj kept me alone for a number of years and i became used to it. i found feelings of loneliness could be eased by attending divan daily. it helps a great deal in your spiritual life. perhaps you would be best off if you focused on building up your jeevan and doing some seva? this way the worry about meeting people could be lessened and you might meet friends through seva.