Bold comment.

13Mirch

It is tribal and uncivilized mentality where we agree or approve of killing of innocents just because some members of particular community planned and execute devious plot to kill innocents.

Gurpreet14, it is very dangerous thought and you may need to amend your thinking if you justify the actions of hindu mobs to go on and kill innocent muslims (who got no role in train burning). Also, your attempt to link this event with example of sikhs during 84 darbar sahib attack is not right and off tangent. No True Sikh justify ever to kill innocents. They only marked those who were directly and indirectly involved in killings of our brothers and sisters.

It is not only against Indian law but inhuman for state machinery to allow mobs to attack innocent society members. Yes, give death penalty to those who burned that train but why target innocent is beyond my thoughts.

Please don't disrespect deceased victims by using of such words "Riots". There was no sikh riots, it was purely a genocide. Huge difference between riot and genocide.

Always look for the other side of the coin: http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1915/19150110.htm

Well i am not here dear to justify that i am correct but whatever i have seen i am just letting people know about them.... i was not even born in 1984... but Godhra Kand unfortunately i was on this earth n was able to understand y it was happening... ...

I agree that it was genocide when we talk about sikhs.... 1984 - but my elders told me that both hindus n muslims attacked sikhs when Indira Gandhi was killed.... it was like sikhs verses other religions.... datz y i termed as riots.... We were killed coz we tried to protect our most precious place...we were knowing if we will take this step to kill indira gandhi we will be attacked by all there other communities coz politics will make them to do so.... people tried to attack my father as he told me... few of his friends who were mostly hindus... told him that dont worry we will not let anything happen to u... it was innocent people who saved my dad ryt.... but when we talk about a community attacking other... we cant sit ideal n say come n kill us...

Ena hi c te.. we should not have killed Indira Gandhi... then there would not have been any so called genocides.... ryt... if we call ourselves.. heros - we dont kill anyone... we are those fools who killed our own people.... :angry2: :angry2: just to let world know that if u will attack our hearts by attacking our religious places we will not spare u...

I know many innocent people are killed... but we still need to give them answers if they will attack us.... we need to make them understand that "Dont dare to even think of attacking us again" ...

all of u here are favouring the muslims... who were killed who were innocent in godhra kand..... but i dont understand.... y these muslims.. initiate the things...

U all mean to say muslims... here can do anything... they need they can kill us.. they need they can rape our wifes.. motherss.... daughterrs.. etc

they want they can have bomb last /...... they want they are allowed to do all the crimes but if we go n kill them... then we are those who actually kills innocent..... our people were innocent... the people who was there in the train of Godhra kand were innocent;... many hindus lost their sons.. daughters... wife mother..father... then y not to let them know how it feels when we suffer from lose of our dear ones......

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....................??

In 1984.... it was our religious place ..... which was attacked in 1984.. Indira Gandhi was knowing many innocent people were visiting harminder sahib... if she would have cared then she would not have given the orders to attack Golden Temple....

our granth was attacked... y the hell these innocent people were ready to kill other innocent ones.... when u visit the Golden Temple.... there is a hall where there r pictures of all the saheeds... they were innocent... y they were killed.... y we wll not give them answers of killing our brothers....

Yes if u people say i am against humanity... i am...... if tomorrow my religion or my family will be attacked by other religion communities... i will be least bothered to care about so called innocent people.....

Somebody mentioned here that INIDA is a religious battle place - Yes it is if u have guts ... inspite of sitting an typing few words about India .... go there n change it if u can... but sitting there in abroad. n judging right n wrong... does not make u a good judge... if u cant change it... u should not keep on blaming the things.... :)

Thanks .....

y not to let them know how it feels when we suffer from lose of our dear ones......

Have you seriously lost your mind Gurpreet? Since when did Sikhs start believing in this sort of revenge where you kill others, i.e. innocents, only to give a message to their community that "Seeeeee, how does it feel now?!"

If we go by your logic, I guess Sikhs will have to go out and kill loads of Hindus all over India to avenge 1984, but then why stop at that? Lets cross over to Pakistan and avenge 1947 also by killing scores of Pakistanis also, right? Lets go and do the same in Bangladesh, and after that lets proceed to Afghanistan because thats where Abdali came from and killed Sikhs like there was no tomorrow. Then lets go to Turkey because Mughals came from there and martyred 2 of our Guru Sahibaan and 4 Sahibzaade. Lets then go to UK and avenge Jallianwala Bagh. Lets take revenge for all that we had to suffer and lets do it by killing just about anyone, right?

This is ridiculous! How can you being a Sikh think in such a way that killing an innocent is alright if it makes someone feel hurt which will "supposedly" be a remedy for our wounds?

Yes typical Indian mentality. Criticism must always come from aboard. Another lie reiterated so many times that it has become extensively embodied in the Indian psyche.

Big question though Mehtab Singh Ji is how do we explain to them the loss of the loved ones (as Gurpreet pointed out) without any practical? That would just make us like them. Avenge tyranny what will we get out of killing their loved ones? The world needs evil for goodness to exist.

Mehtab Veerji :angry2: u know it i hate to argue with u... as i never want to hurt u ..... sorry for my words.......

But the thing that i am trying to say is.... now will say in punjabi i think my angrezi is making a mass here... :p

In india..... je tuwade te hamala howega... n je tuc chup chap baith ke jo ho reha hai unhuu hon donge te.... o chiz increase hundi jandi aa...

U people know it how are the laws.. saalo saal lag jande ne saja hon nu...

Best example... jeda o Nirbhaya da case hoya e.. tuwade samne di gal aa.. ena revolution type hoya but kuj banya ki? nahi... ryt....

Hun tuwanu pta hai .... jado riots hunde ne... je ek community chup baith jaaye te je dujji community attack kar ri hundi e.... o hor powerful ho jandi e...

Means jida Gujarat ch hoya c.... hindu te hamla muslims ne kita c ryt... then je hindu unhanu jawab ni dende te muslims di himmat hor khul jandi... te eda de hamle hunde rende.... dat was the reason.. y there was a smash from the side of hindus on muslims... i m not saying ki maaro innocent loka nu... but i am just saying har chiz de pehlu nu samjho... kisi ne eh mention kita ki sardara ne Indira Gandhi te ede lai attack kita c kyoki justice ni mildi c... same is the situation... ethe justice ni milda....

I know its not at all correct nirbal n innocent nu marna... but jede riots hunde ne... innocent people are killed on both the sides...... ryt....

I apologize to people here coz i accept that my words was hard... but that does not mean i need to see a counsellor for that... or i am out of my mind.....

there are ways of seeing things... Yes i do have a typical Indian mentality - coz i am an India :) hor ni ta pakistani mentality honi.... hehehe

Many politicians are involved in riots... beat any incident... innocents are always killed... who knows tomorrow it might be possible that i will be killed in Bomblast or riots... :) but the thing is that.. u need to search for some ways to stop these acts .... if one is picking up the sword n killing us n our people... we cant sit n think - Nahi yaar appa eda nahi aa...je appa attack karange te innocent loki v marange... apa kyo kisi innocent nu marange......ene ch te saade komb da naam o nishan hi mit jana e... people kafar hunde ne.... bot <banned word filter activated> hunde ne.... u need to fight for....

No Offenses..- But if we think... about 1984 riots.. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala... used Golden Temple.. ryt..at the back of his mind he might be knowing that ... ki if he will be attacked,, then all the other innocent people will be in danger who were visiting Golden Temple.. but he still....

For some as people call him Sant - He is Sant ... but there are people who hate him for what he did.... kithe na kithe o v apni jagah sahi c,, n galt v... ryt...

So we need to think from both the sides.... khair... No more replies on this thread please... ni te jine loki mere against ch ne ethe ... mainu ADMIN ne chuk ke bahar maar dena es forum to.. heheheeh ... iya fir thread hi lock ho jana n ADMIN nu pareshani honi replies delete karan ch...

So guys... i will surely see a doctor today ... n will ask him.. is it my mind which is not stable or is it the people who are not accepting the truth .... :respect: Thanks

India being in the middle of all the Islamic countries realizes the threat of India once again losing its autonomy. They also fully realize the threat internally and externally of the Islamification of India hence the Government has taken a extremist approach towards Muslims, politicians have cashed in on votes by playing the extreminst card "Hum Hindu Hai, Hum Hindu Hai", which illiterate poor citizens of India will always go for.

The problem this leaves is that India is the most diverse multi cultural country on Earth with many religions/cultures and is economically booming. Adopting a hardline extremist approach by suffocating the voices of ethnic minorites serves only to further exaggertae the problem and create further conflict.

At the moment Central Government after 35 years has realized that taking the radical/extreme approach towards Sikhs was wrong and are now doing there best to amalgamate Sikhs as Hindus and mitigate. The fact is that they cannot do without us and need us. If Sikhs acquire sovereignty of Punjab, this serves only to weaken India in every way possible, economically, militarily and politically.

My advice to the Government Of India is that they need to show support and solidarity with Sikhs and show them they are not second class citizens in India, by giving them justice and basic rights such as the lack of interference in religious matters. The case of Rajoana is a high profile case. A man after serving 19 years punishment in jail is now to be hanged. What sort of dealings are this with Sikhs, what sort of relationship is the Governemt creating and with other ethnic minorities.

My prediction is that every country is facing massive challenges at the moment and probably the most difficult challenges are faced by India. Personally i believe there will by many wars and conflicts in the near future. At the moment India is no bodies friend. Countries like Britain are interested in only plundering India, the recent visit by PM Cameron was only to boost UK capitalism so that UK companies could be the first to set up and make profits in India. This wealth will leave India and serve only the interests of other countries. Britain plays the friendship card but they are only interested in their own nation. Study their history, look at the mess they caused during partition. They created hell and then legged it out of their when they felt the heat

gurpreet14 please write proper English the way you right so poorly is enough for me to not read any of your posts.

If you believe killing innocent hardworking people who have no political allegiance is okay then you need to realize that this is not the philosophy of the Sikh religion.

A Sikh should follow the philosophy of morality, ethics and his religion. In such a manner he or she will receive the divine help of the creator God Almighty