Guramit Singh EDL

singh598

Guramit singh is a clown i think this singh598 guy is a edl member pretending to be a sikh whos trying to get sikhs into the edl look at thenbrevick thread he tagged it with martyr to see what kind of reaction he would get and when other sikhs gave him the low down on what kind of disgusting monster he was he quickly changednhis tone to "i dont agree with his actions i dont think he was a martyr" didn5 mehtab singh make a post a while back saying members who post hateful things will be banned if so then this guy should be banned

Im not an edl member just because i raise awareness about something - im simply providing links to stuff to educate people about whats going on in the world today. Personally i admire EDL as they are the only people who have taken a stance just as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee did against oppression and tyranny. However they themselves have a white supremacist racist philosophy - hence they themselves are a contradiction

Im not an edl member just because i raise awareness about something - im simply providing links to stuff to educate people about whats going on in the world today. Personally i admire EDL as they are the only people who have taken a stance just as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee did against oppression and tyranny. However they themselves have a white supremacist racist philosophy - hence they themselves are a contradiction

LOLOLOL. Do you have any idea what your beloved EDL think of people like us? They call us rag-heads, paki, turbanaitor, osama, any many other names. Don't tell me a chavy gora who knows jack <banned word filter activated> about the world has never said that to you? Many of them think us brown folk (all of us) are oppressing THEM! Being a Sikh you shouldn't admire anyone that hates other groups of people. And no I'm not a Muslim lover. Just don't admire your heroes too much, they may just let you down.

Leh dekhla tera hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eWdgV6iyPRs

Because of the huges success of EDL many groups have tried to jump on the band wagon, but it was made clear right at the beginning that EDL are not a racist movement. There have been a lot of in fighting and many members removed that were linked to or associated with National Front etc.

They burned the National Front flag which has caused hate between NF members and EDL. I have read about this on their forums they hate the EDL.

I would side with the EDL than the moslums, all day everyday. There are a small number that are racist and hate all non-whites but that small minority will always be a minority.

Please view this video

by Dr Bill Warner

So right now we can either sit back and do nothing (please view above video!!!!!), let the moslum population grow and out number us and if you watched the video i posted above we will lose our freedoms forever.

Our strength is in unity with all non-moslums. We dont have a problem now, but when we will be old and our grand children will have to be in school where they are out numbered, bullied beaten up, while the groom our future daughters?

See what happend to this poor white boy, i can garantee these so called asian in birmingham are manly all moslums that bullied this innocent child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

I am not asking everyone to join EDL, but open your eyes to the threat our future generations will have to suffer with moslums out breeding everyone else.

I leave you with this

Mohammed is now the most popular name for baby boys ahead of Jack and Harry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1324194/Mohammed-popular-baby-boys-ahead-Jack-Harry.html#ixzz2M52nexDn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Guramit is a muppet, the EDL are muppets and any Sikh who supports or follows them is a muppet. Sikhs should be strong enough to stand for themselves without aligning with a hateful group like the EDL.

The EDL per se isn't racist, it's leader has given interviews in which he has condemned political Islam and has said that it is a danger to all non-Muslims. Because it is a loose organisation, it is easily infiltrated by die hard racists and the liberal media like the BBC then use this as a stick to beat the whole of the EDL with. I understand what the EDL stands for and in a way it is just goray who care enough about their community to do something about the menace of Islam. Just like the Shere Punjab in the 1980s, these goray aren't the most articulate from amongst the White community but when the most articulate amongst the White community are too scared to even mention Muslim Paedo gangs and refer to them as 'Asian' then there is no hope of an articulate, educated section of the White community rising up and forming an organisation that can take Islam on in the UK. The unfortunate thing is that in Europe, in places like Holland with Geert Wilders, politicians who are both educated and articulate are getting more and more votes but the closest that the UK has come to something like these political parties is UKIP which recently came second in the Eastleigh byelection. Although the party is more anti-Europe than anti-Islam, it did invite Geert Wilders to the house of Lords for the screening of his film in 2009.

Rather than joining the EDL, we should have our own organisation that can mobilise the youth and protect our community from the menace of Islam.

Re the hate of Muslims here, it's laughable. Whilst there is a monirity of scum, from the largely peaceful Pakistani UK populace, there are also many other clans of Muslims in UK i.e. Moroccon, Indonesian, Nigerian, Malaysian, Iranian etc etc and they are all successful and peaceful groups in the UK, who are religious yet respectful to others. To brand all Muslims under an 'evil' banner is the epitome of studpidity and ignorence. We forget all too quickly the many positive relations our Gurus had with many pious Muslims. The Gurus fought Turks, the corrupted form of Muslims, they did not fight 'Islam', otherwise we would not have the Islamic names of God in our bani, alongside the bani of pious Muslims. If one does khoj of Bhai Nand Lal Jis ghazals, they will notice educational and subtle dialogue with Sufis also.

If anything the Sufis are a corruption of Islam and the likes of Aurangzeb were true Muslims who followed the Sharia to the letter. Having Islamic names for God does not mean that the Guru Granth Sahib endorses Islam, read the Awaal Allah Noor Upaiya shabad which many Muslims like Nusrat Ali Khan used to sing because they thought it endorses their belief in Allah. In fact that shabad by Bhagat Kabirji negates the Allah of the Quran by describing all beings as being equal and thatr Allah exists in his creation, which is against the teachings of the Quran.