IDK Help is he a sant ?

Guest Sewadar

Guest Sewadar

There is a bhai ji at my local Gudhwara, he wears a really beautiful Chola and really beautiful dastaarand when i say that i mean really beautiful stylye. When he is alone hes constantly doing simran he is also really young im 29 and hes at lest 10 years younger if not more. I never talk to him i say fateh though from a distance. im shy IDK why to talk to him, i dont talk much either so that deoesnt help i cant seem to go upto him the reason i want to go upto him is and talk is because:

i walked past him one day and thefellow Gurmukhs (three really gursikh) called him sant jji and touched his knees he BACKED away QUICKLY and Grabbed there Hands he then looked at me and gave me the biggest smile like he usally does but this time it was different. after that my luck just went up. everybody talks to me i found a job etc

HE RARELY COMES TO THE LOCAL GUDHWARA REALLY REALLY RARE ONCE EVERY 3-4 months

BUT THE THING IS:

i dont actually know if he is a sant or something or even a little sant im really confused i asked the gursikhs at the gudhwara and they tell me, he is a really chardikalawala singh and does alot of paath simran but they said they recently started calling him sant beccause a mahapursh on the phone said "sant ji when are you coming to india'' when thegursikh gave him india baba jis phone number. but they dont know if India baba ji was serious (we tried ringing but his number is changed)..... Ive also asked the really chardikalawale singhs they say he is like a little baba well he looks like one they said his avasta is building really quick and also said he does alot of naam kimiee) but

i dont know what do you guys think ????????

the santometer (gauge) for any Saint or Gurmukh is how much spiritual power/shakti he or she has. However for normal people who live on the low level of spirituality ie lots of sleep and food, lots of TV and talking and socializing, Kaam and Krod. If they see a sightly chardikala person they say wow he is

a Sant. The fully qualified Sants were Baba Jarnail Singh, Baba Nand Singh, Baba Attar Singh, Baba Jawala Singh, this guys probably on first grade yet.

Lol come on guys

Not every1 is a sant . Sant is like 1 in a million.

He just a chardi kala singh . How a khalsa should be just cause someone does bare abhiyaaas doent make him a sant . Hes just a good son of guru gobind singh

Dont get caught up if he a sant or not , because its irrelevant

Lol come on guys

Not every1 is a sant . Sant is like 1 in a million.

He just a chardi kala singh . How a khalsa should be just cause someone does bare abhiyaaas doent make him a sant . Hes just a good son of guru gobind singh

Dont get caught up if he a sant or not , because its irrelevant

Spot on. Every singh and singhni should be like that.