Made a stupid mistake, now heavily regretting it.

13Mirch

Sometimes maya and love can feel like one another. Ask yourself this: If she says something like "Oh, I don't like people who support Khalistan" or "I like to drink every now and then", will you still feel that love?

Getting into relationships can be distracting, IMO, it can focus your heart away from God. THOUGH if its the right person, another spiritually-oriented person, it can help you both get further along your journey to God

You have to ask yourselfthe question, are you happy with the feelings you have towards the other sex? The 5 demons are the reasons for lust, are you happy being moulded to follow these

sins, if you have convinced yourself Yes, then in a way you have picked your path, but from Guru jee's perspective lust is a no no

Lust is, is subjecting a certain view of what you view to be attractive, whether it be the way they look, their eyes there body frame and so on, so you are failing to see that

they are the Form of God. And indulging in any sin leads to humiliation in this life and the other, personally i find it heart breaking to see Sikhs with the

uniform of our Guru doing things which taint the Pureness of Sikhism, so when doing things remember one thing we are the ambassadors of our faith and what we

do reflects on our Gurus.

Its not the physical aspect but her mind, and who she is. U know if someone could sense her aura then it will be very warm.

Sometimes maya and love can feel like one another. Ask yourself this: If she says something like "Oh, I don't like people who support Khalistan" or "I like to drink every now and then", will you still feel that love?

Getting into relationships can be distracting, IMO, it can focus your heart away from God. THOUGH if its the right person, another spiritually-oriented person, it can help you both get further along your journey to God

She is probably aware of my strong political views, Khalistan etc but I am sure she will be interested in Sikhi. She just doesn't drive up the courage to ask.

I think shes one of those non-spiritual people who discover spirituality and than love it.

Don't think drink is on her to do list but will find out more.

Its just that I have never received such a warm signal, smacking of a religious-like purity from anyone else. If she was a Sikh I would say we would all instantly classify her as a Gurmukh, as per the agreeable attributes we all agree upon to define a Gursikh. I am very, very confused as to what to do.

If she is a non-sikh..... i must say.. its not easy... to make her follow sikhism ...........

Nowadays sikhs are not ready to be true sikhs... its almost impossible for a person having a non sikh background to be sikh ... until n unless.... there is some inner voice giving strength to that person to be sikh :)

Being khalsa is very tough not coz u need to keep hair... but u need to rise ur standard to be a khalsa in every aspect....

Dad...... u made ur children's life so tough.. chalo koi na.... "Teri raaza ch mai raazi... Teri Meherbani" :)

Its just that I have never received such a warm signal, smacking of a religious-like purity from anyone else. If she was a Sikh I would say we would all instantly classify her as a Gurmukh, as per the agreeable attributes we all agree upon to define a Gursikh. I am very, very confused as to what to do.

Is this all from your side, or has she suggested she harbours similar feelings for you? I hope you're not mistaking a warm, compassionate soul for something that simply isn't there.

Its not love, its lust, even if u dont have the sexual feelings for her. you are young at school, after her, u will probably fall in love with somebody else, then sombody else then somebody else then somebody else, it will be ongoing, until u get married and realise what love is. She is th opposite gender, so u have feelings towards her.

Keep away from these feelings and emotions, like Mehtab Singh said u will only get hurt and concentrate on enjoying life without getting involved in all the other side of emotions and girls.

LOL this is a hilarious thread...13mirch teri ik cheej changi ah teri koi gal hovay tu sidha ah ke das dina...if you dont mind me asking, how old are you, or what grade are you in ? you can just say high school if u wnt...i do think we should have a re-visit on this thread no ? http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70017-kaam/

as you go one teriya gallan da ni pata lagda lol you create more questions than answers....pelli gal..you posted this on feb 27th, its 3/2/2013...tu ki karda firda ? your still on this thread like the tomorrow never came...hoya ki that you still need to talk about it ?....she was supposed to find out the next day, then ? what did she do ?

you first said you wanna get to know her more...then you said you want a girl friend...asal vich you know many times when a man goes out looking for a wife or girlfriend or partner like you, some say they are looking for their mother, though now a womens roop has changed from a mother to life partner, the love looked for the warmth is still the same....a women should be looked at in 3 ways, a mother, a sister, a wife, in life you will find that women are changing in 3 roops....and they say when a man sees his wife as more than his wife and sees his mother in his wife he sould be considered as a pooran sant...es gall nu agiyanta naal naa samajlena many get stuck in their own wives and forget their real mothers, i have seen them also....

.you said you wanted to know her more, well seems like you been talking to her or at least close enough to her that youve grown obsessed with her, and she might know your khalistani views lol...but your also praying for your laaj LOL ''Mast nazaro se allah bachaiye''....

you said it feels like love...bai sanu eh pehla das love hunda ki ah ? what is love...you are looking for love, but all you have to love is physical objects created and destroyed by kaal, thats all you actually have found to love,. ..why not ? since you were born all you heard was the ''world'' the physcial life around us, society...thats all you knew about and had to love....if we are loving objects that die out, our love fades away over time, they change and no longer bring that love to us, we wen't looking for these objects but it was the true everlasting and true love...the truth behind this physcial world....asal vich you have not gained a perception of this physical world and its fakeness its unrealness and how objects are made from tons of space put together, science has proved this....

so seems like you must have been talking to her...kayi mahapurkh kehnde ne ke kisseh nu jaanana hovay (to get to know someone) we get to know someone 90 % from their bol, from what they have to say, from listening to them speak and when they speak their true self...people are hearing but not listening,,,te sunda koi vini....the rest we get to know the person 10 % by their physcial character...akhan de ishare kisseh had takk ponch de ne etc... so seems like you wish to create a taj mahal fantsy....samma ankool naa hovay te eh taj mahal mann de vich hi rai jande hann..

you are young naive, innocent, the girl will play you off and be more chalaak, shes not interested in the fairy tale love your dreaming of mate, write a book itl be better for you, the fantisies you have of bringing this non sikh girl as your amritdhari partner and living in khalsa land where you end up making love lol lol then maybe one day youll play it out like bonnie n clyde lolol

es babe nu sun...poond ahiq ban nalo sochna dil lon toh pehla apna aap gavone toh pehla...cuzz jad oh chilegi onay kadhe ni waapis ona...gulaam fareeda oh kadhe ni murdiya jinna lajat ishque di chaki,,,mehtab singh di gall sunla also

LOL this is a hilarious thread...13mirch teri ik cheej changi ah teri koi gal hovay tu sidha ah ke das dina...if you dont mind me asking, how old are you, or what grade are you in ? you can just say high school if u wnt...i do think we should have a re-visit on this thread no ? http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70017-kaam/

as you go one teriya gallan da ni pata lagda lol you create more questions than answers....pelli gal..you posted this on feb 27th, its 3/2/2013...tu ki karda firda ? your still on this thread like the tomorrow never came...hoya ki that you still need to talk about it ?....she was supposed to find out the next day, then ? what did she do ?

you first said you wanna get to know her more...then you said you want a girl friend...asal vich you know many times when a man goes out looking for a wife or girlfriend or partner like you, some say they are looking for their mother, though now a womens roop has changed from a mother to life partner, the love looked for the warmth is still the same....a women should be looked at in 3 ways, a mother, a sister, a wife, in life you will find that women are changing in 3 roops....and they say when a man sees his wife as more than his wife and sees his mother in his wife he sould be considered as a pooran sant...es gall nu agiyanta naal samajlena many get stuck in their own wives and forget their real mothers, i have seen them also....

.you said you wanted to know her more, well seems like you been talking to her or at least close enough to her that youve grown obsessed with her, and she might know your khalistani views lol...but your also praying for your laaj LOL ''Mast nazaro se allah bachaiye''....

you said it feels like love...bai sanu eh pehla das love hunda ki ah ? what is love...you are looking for love, but all you have to love is physical objects created and destroyed by kaal, thats all you actually have found to love,. ..why not ? since you were born all you heard was the ''world'' the physcial life around us, society...thats all you knew about and had to love....if we are loving objects that die out, our love fades away over time, they change and no longer bring that love to us, we wen't looking for these objects but it was the true everlasting and true love...the truth behind this physcial world....asal vich you have not gained a perception of this physical world and its fakeness its unrealness and how objects are made from tons of space put together, science has proved this....

so seems like you must have been talking to her...kayi mahapurkh kehnde ne ke kisseh nu jaanana hovay (to get to know someone) we get to know someone 90 % from their bol, from what they have to say, from listening to them speak and when they speak their true self...people are hearing but not listening,,,te sunda koi vini....the rest we get to know the person 10 % by their physcial character...akhan de ishare kisseh had takk ponch de ne etc... so seems like you wish to create a taj mahal fantsy....samma ankool naa hovay te eh taj mahal mann de vich hi rai jande hann..

you are young naive, innocent, the girl will play you off and be more chalaak, shes not interested in the fairy tale love your dreaming of mate, write a book itl be better for you, the fantisies you have of bringing this non sikh girl as your amritdhari partner and living in khalsa land where you end up making love lol lol then maybe one day youll play it out like bonnie n clyde lolol

es babe nu sun...poond ahiq ban nalo sochna dil lon toh pehla apna aap gavone toh pehla...cuzz jad oh chilegi onay kadhe ni waapis ona...gulaam fareeda oh kadhe ni murdiya jinna lajat ishque di chaki,,,mehtab singh di gall sunla also

Umm she wasn't at school the next day. Away. I guess your mother thing is right. She can be all three. Umm yeah we haven't exactly had a conversation going, the longest thing I have said to her is 8 letters. It is very serious boli, and umm filled with curiosity. But I guess ur right. Thanks for putting me on the right path. Maybe I am creating a massive fantasy for myself. We are both in the same grade at high-school. I am sorry if I made a fool out of myself but thank u all for giving me sane advice and putting me on the right track. Thats what my white friends also told me, go for one thing. your Sikh community's demand of Khalistan, or her. She will just be extra-baggage holding you down if anything comes to fruition. Umm can we not lock the thread??? Might help someone else to come out in the open????