babaji and pope

Dharmi

On 28 february 1993 khalistani movement ended with the shaheedi of baba gurbachan singh manochahal. .baba thakur singh ji said that the movement will shift by 20 years and the bachans have come true

on 28 february 2013 pope has resigned and the seat is vacant for the next pope that wil play a major role in world war 3

The potential loss of life in such a conflict seems to be anticipated with glee on this forum, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I wonder if the doom-mongers own families were in the firing line would they be so magnanimous with their proclamations of delight regarding the deaths of millions?

Yeah, They seem to think millions of potential deaths is fun. Do you remember that thread about floods on 21st Dec. 2012?

Is there a source somewhere we could see?

The potential loss of life in such a conflict seems to be anticipated with glee on this forum, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I wonder if the doom-mongers own families were in the firing line would they be so magnanimous with their proclamations of delight regarding the deaths of millions?

I fully agree with you, and could start a tangent topic on this on another eternally hot issue, but lets not go there. Not only it would (a.) bring an irritatingly spiced up sensation in some people who may disagree, but (b.) I myself support the cause, minus the loss of life.

-.-

Why do so many people seem like they're getting excited over the prospect that WW3 could happen? I think people have forgotten the 21/12/12 too soon.

Havent you heard? World Wars are the bread and butter of being Sikh! It's the only time we're useful. I bet the Germans are already sharpening their bayonets- what gleeful fun it will all be!!!! Like one big violent reunion!!!!!!!!

Seriously though and jokes aside, havent we all been here before? Before World War 1 various figures in the Sikh community were talking about that the Khalsa and Britannia would overcome great evil in coming wars and together they would remake a great world for Sikhs and Britons alike. It turns out the Brits had no intention of treating Sikhs equally (Komagata Maru, Jallianwala Bagh etc) and that these supposedly clairvoyant leaders happened to be in the pay of the British Indian government. The supposedly evil enemies were just as human as us and just happened to be pawns in a game far beyond our comprehension.

So what's the angle this time?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use