babaji and pope

Dharmi

Don't believe in rubbish. People want the world to end coz they can't accept who they are or the world. I f the bachan comes true it comes true but at the end of the day good or bad is done by god so why worry.

I fully agree with you, and could start a tangent topic on this on another eternally hot issue, but lets not go there. Not only it would (a.) bring an irritatingly spiced up sensation in some people who may disagree, but (b.) I myself support the cause, minus the loss of life.

Me too, but many of those waiting with bated breath for those times will need to come to terms with the fact that it will not be a bloodless coup for either side.

I was talking to some of my colleagues who were Catholics ...they said there is believe in their catholic circle that whoever the next pope will be would eventually be anti christ then there would be apocalypse type event..no sure in what form.

Yes, the belief is that if the next pope is black then he will be the one who gets things going, lol. I doubt anything will happen if he is black (or even if he's not). That would mean the plans for the end of the world have been common knowledge for many, many years. :giggle:

Me too, but many of those waiting with bated breath for those times will need to come to terms with the fact that it will not be a bloodless coup for either side.

Exactly!

I was talking to some of my colleagues who were Catholics ...they said there is believe in their catholic circle that whoever the next pope will be would eventually be anti christ then there would be apocalypse type event..no sure in what form.

Maybe the present Pope realized something and wants to do solid bhagti and give up the "Panthic Jathedari" before its too late? Just an idea that struck me before I started typing so please forgive.

Maybe the present Pope realized something and wants to do solid bhagti and give up the "Panthic Jathedari" before its too late? Just an idea that struck me before I started typing so please forgive.

That's what struck me about this whole thing. He seems rather eager to vacate the position doesn't he? Most people appreciate the papacy is a symbolic position, and doesn't carry the kind of clout it use to many hundreds of years ago? Of course it has influence but not on the scale of the Inquisition years. Even some Catholics don't pay heed to all of its directives.

Hmmm .....What was the last time a pope resigned? Benedict explained his resignation on the basis of health issues..very unusual

I smell something is not right.....